Dr. Claudine Roura || Excellent in vaserlipo procedure At Contours Makati

Vaserlipo Manila Philippines is an alternative to the traditional Liposuction surgery in Philippines

Vaserlipo Manila Philippines is an alternative to the traditional Liposuction surgery in Philippines. This advanced liposuction technique outperforms the traditional liposuction technique in removing your excessive fats and shaping slimmer body for you. We, at Contours Makati, take great pride in changing our clients lives using vaser liposuction technique, vaser 4D body contouring, and vaser hi-def.

When you meet Dr. Claudine Roura, you'll understand the great passion that she has for whatever she does and exactly how imperative it's for her that you're fully aware of the expected results. This commitment to expertise and honesty has made Dr. Claudine Roura one of the best go-to Surgical body building surgeons.

From stubborn deposit and natural ageing of fats to deformation and scars, the whole team at Contours Makati is there to help. Our modern clinic based in Philippines is place appropriately to provide you the ideal body contouring procedures to enhance your body image.

The Issues with Traditional Liposuction Technique

Ripped Out Fat

The traditional liposuction technique rips the fats out of your body. While VaserLipo breaks down the bond first. So, there is lesser swelling and bruising.

Painful Procedure

Traditional liposuction technique makes use of the cannula's motion to break the fat, which is a quite painful procedure.

Excessive Bruising

When the fat rips out, it leads to inflammation and bruising. While VaserLipo by breaking the bond reduces the bruising.

The Perfect Solution

Dr. Claudine Roura knows that the art of an excellent vaserlipo procedure is to understand how much fat should be left behind. VaserLipo process uses the ultrasonic sound waves for losing your body's fat instead of the push, pull, and tug movements of the cannula. It breaks the fats more evenly with lesser bruising and pain.

Benefits of VaserLipo

Minimal Downtime: Dr. Claudine Roura will perform the whole procedure with lesser bruising and pain, thus letting your body to heal promptly.

Removes the fat only: This procedure removes the fatty tissues only. VaserLipo doesn't affect your blood vessels or nerves. It simply liquidfid the fatty tissues and then remove them.

Works for whole body: From head to legs, this procedure can be used on almost every part of the body.