Dr. Claudine Roura | Consultation for fat grafting surgery (Contours Makati)

Fat transfer has become one among the highly requested cosmetic surgery process

Fat transfer has become one among the highly requested cosmetic surgery process. it's mainly because it's a superb alternative to the dermal fillers for face to revive and rejuvenate volume. Fat transfers to face are often done on the patients who have deep wrinkles, volume loss, and creases on the face. the foremost popular treatment include smile line, cheek, lip, or temple augmentation, and deep forehead lines. Fat transfer to face can assist you get obviate your acne scars also . The fat that's used for the transfer is usually pulled out from abdomen, love handles, or thighs.

Consultation

Consultation for fat grafting surgery vary from person to person. A general consultation may include discussing your concerns with Dr. Claudine Roura and creating an exclusive decide to get the face you desire. she is going to also collect your medication list, medical record , and other health problems. Once done, Dr. Claudine Roura will do a physical examination and check the world where she will extract the fat from to put it on the face.

Results

Fat grafting surgery can attain nature-looking and wonderful results for people that have sufficient fat along side the will to re-volumize or enlarge the face. Since fat transfers to face is there to last for a extended time that the fillers while offering a natural-looking correction on your face, it are often an excellent option for people looking to completely change their face looks. Generally, the results achieved with this procedure are long-lasting thanks to the very fact that fat cells are completely accepted by your body, whereas implants and fillers are often rejected by the body. The results of fat transfers to face surgery done by Dr. Claudine Roura are getting to leave you pleased and satisfied as her transformational techniques will correct and contour your face evenly and naturally. are available for a consultation at Contours Makati for your fat grafting surgery and Dr. Roura are going to be happy to assist you together with your questions and queries about the method . she is going to ensure to guide and assist you within the absolute best way.