Dr. Claudine Roura | Best treatment for skin tightening - Contours Makati

Being one of the top VASER Lipo and High Definition Liposculpture centers, Contours Makati does hundreds of liposuction and body sculpting treatments yearly. Using the most modern and safest treatments, Contours Makati's main aim is to make sure that our patients have an excellent experience when they gain new leases on their confidence with a customized treatment plan.

The doctors and the staff at Contours Makati work continuously to stay in line with the modern liposuction technology and we are thus proud to offer the best treatment and technique for fat reduction and skin tightening

The doctors and the staff at Contours Makati work continuously to stay in line with the modern liposuction technology and we are thus proud to offer the best treatment and technique for fat reduction and skin tightening. The ultrasound-based fat sculpted technology tends to be a safe and efficient technique and is competent of matchless precision. With VASER, you can accentuate the beautiful and natural features and attain a tighter and smoother contours.Founded years ago, Contours Makati is a VASER Lipo and High Definition Liposculpture speciality clinic committed to offering high-quality patients care with a focus on complete patient's satisfaction and safety. All these goals are met via patient survey, staff training and education, and other constant quality improvement procedures throughout the facility and organization. Our whole staff is well trained and annually reviewed on the latest OSHA and HIPAA standards.

FocusContours Makati strives hard to become the leader in minimal invasive liposuction surgery as well as non-surgical skin tightening and fat reduction processes. Dr. Claudine Roura is the expert on this procedure and the practice has 90% focus on vaserlipo. With the whole administrative and clinical staff concentrated on some body sculpting processes, we can offer a great patient experience which is unmatched in the specialty.

Why Us?

Safety: Our liposuction techniques allow for the addition of some local aesthetic which numbs the area completely. This completely reduces the risks that is linked with the general anaesthesia and enable for quicker recovery times.

Experience: We have handled thousands of liposuction cases already. We have unmatched experience in the VASER Lipo and High Definition Liposculpture techniques.Minimally-invasive approach: Our techniques work well together to make a process that is nearly invisible with fast recovery, excellent results constantly, and nearly no scarring.For services visit Dr. Claudine Roura website :- http://rouradermsurgery.com