14.

"mr. avery you're allowed to leave now"
i nodded as i walked out to the seating area. i looked around to find the boys. no one was there. then i felt hands wrap around my waist behind me. daniel let his head rest on my shoulder. i turned around as various amounts of tears piled in his eyes. they didn't fall yet but they were about to.
"aww daniel"
he started crying as i hugged him tightly. his tall figure shook. his tears fell on my hair and onto my cheeks as his chin rested on my head. my hands moved up and down his sides trying my best to calm him down. i wanted to calm him down because i was going to start crying again. daniel squeezed as he kissed my cheek and held my hand. i wiped his tears with my sleeves as we walked to his car. i put on my seatbelt as daniel sniffled.
"...are you o-ok?" he stuttered softly.
i shrug my shoulders.
"i don't know what i feel anymore"
my heart hurt at the fact that i said that.
daniel twisted the key as he backed out of the parking lot.
"is everyone else ok?"
daniel nodded.
"jonah and zach aren't home though"
my head dropped.
"oh."
daniel looked back at me and let a small smile appear. he offered his arm out as i leaned in. i just wanted to be out of the hospital. i wanted to be home. i wanted zach.
"it's only the doctor"
"is he ok?"
daniel turned away from my direction as he turned the car.
"...he has a cold"
i sighed as i leaned away from daniel and cuddled next to the window. did i make him sick?
daniel pulled up to the house as i walked over to the door.
"can i have the keys?"
daniel reached out to his pocket but froze. he shook his head as he unlocked the door himself. i exhaled as daniel set jonah's keys on the counter.
"you took jo's car?"
he grabbed the cereal box.
"yeah i'm still grounded."
i nodded as he offered me cereal. i jumped on the counter as corbyn walked downstairs.
"hi jacky" he exclaimed hugging my body.
his hands trailed down to my wrist as he gently pulled away scared that he would hurt me.
"where are you going?" daniel said uneasily.
corbyn giggled.
"nowhere dummy"
he kissed daniel's cheek as he blushed.
i opened my mouth nudging his shoulder.
daniel looked up. he was pink.
"what?" he mouthed.
i looked at him then back at corbyn who was grabbing something from the drawers.
daniel rolled his eyes hopping off the countertop. the door unlocked to zach plopping a bag of groceries on the floor. jonah followed behind him. zach looked up as i smiled at him. it wasn't long before he ran up to me and planted a kiss on my lips. daniel laughed.
"zach move i want to hug him too"
i kissed him back as jonah kissed my forehead.
"i'm glad your back" he said hugging daniel.
"someone help me put groceries away" zach struggled. i hopped off the counter catching corbyn staring at daniel. i smiled.
"why so smiley baby?"
i picked up a few things from the bag.
"nothing i'm just glad i'm home"
jo hugged my back.
"i'm glad you're home too" jonah whispered.
the guys all hurdled around me as they hugged me.
"i missed you guys so so much"
"we missed you more" daniel smiled.