15.

[jack]
i woke up with a groan as the sun blinded my eyes. i noticed that someone was cuddled into my chest. at first i thought it was daniel because he was sleeping next to me last night but i felt the boy's hair and smiled. zach was really cute when he slept. when you cuddled next to him usually he'd snore making you wanting to die but it was zach. i couldn't bear it. i kissed his forehead as he shifted his sleeping position to face me. drool was coming out of his mouth.
"ew zach" i whispered.
i grabbed a tissue wiping his mouth and laughing. zach woke up at the feeling of the tissue.
"jacky?"
i nodded as he smiled.
he opened his mouth to speak but i kissed him. at first he laughed but he kissed me back. his lips attached to my cheek and then my neck planting soft kissed everywhere. he flipped on top of me as he giggled.
"zach your breath stinks"
"shut up dummy"
the door unlocked as daniel walked in. he was in only sweatpants as he turned around immediately.
"am i interrupting or..."
zach rolled his eyes and laid down next to me.
"no you're not" i said wrapping my arm around zach. daniel turned back around as corbyn walked in. daniel's eyes looked down at his bare chest. i smirked as daniel caught my eye and looked down blushing.
"morning lovebirds" corbyn sleepily announced throwing the extra pillows on my floor on my bed. one hit zach's face.
"hey!"
i laughed as i got up to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
"morning" i heard daniel's voice say sleepily.
i turned around as he smiled picking up his tootbrush.
"mthorning dhtaniel" i mumbled through toothpaste.
daniel started making obnoxious noises with his tootbrush.
"sthop" i laughed almost spitting out the water in my mouth.
daniel laughed as i washed my face.
he spit the toothpaste inside the sink and looked up at me. for a second i looked into his eyes and he smiled and he gurgled his water. my eyes shifted to his messy hair which he quickly fixed in the mirror. he caught me staring in the mirror as i looked away quick.
"what?" he said moving closer to me so his tall figure looked down at me.
i gulped as i looked back at him.
"nothing" i replied casually as i left the bathroom first to my room sliding my shirt off. by the time i was in my room zach was there changing already grabbing one of his button ups from the closet.
"morning baby" he smiled softly.
i blushed as he kissed my cheek. i slid on of his shirts on as zach grabbed ahold of my waist and rested his chin in the crook of my neck. he swayed back and forth as he kissed my cheek and neck. i turned around as i kissed him back. zach couldn't be serious for a second because he was giggling and laughing picking me up and twirling me around the room.
outside my door i heard jonah's voice call my name.
"hi mom" i replied as he hugged me rolling his eyes.
"eat something"
i looked at the food as my stomach tightened in a knot. for some reason i didn't feel like eating.
"...i'm ok" i murmured taking the seat next to zach eating.
"what? why?"
"i'm not hungry" i lied.
but in fact i was. i just felt like if i ate anything i'd just throw everything up.
corbyn came downstairs as i pushed my plate away.
"morning jack" he said kissing my cheek.
"no i want a kiss back" i stopped him.
zach drank a bit of his water as corbyn kneeled in and i kissed his cheek.
"you're so annoying" corbyn laughed as he smiled at daniel. i laid my head on daniel's shoulder as he looked at me. his eyes were a shade of lighter blue and grey today. his eyes always shifted colours for some reason. it was really cute. zach picked up his plate and put it in the sink as he put his hood on.
"you ok zachy?" jonah muffled through a mouth of waffles.
he nodded as he sat down on the couch. i frowned as i followed him. he was on his phone as i scooted closer. he ignored me.
"zach what's going on?"
he didn't say anything until i took his phone and replaced my hand holding his phone.
"what?"
he looked up as i looked at him concernedly.
"what's wrong?"
he looked back to the boys.
"are you and...daniel..."
"what? no!"
i covered my mouth from the loud remark as daniel looked back at me.
"why would you think that?" i questioned sitting in his lap as his arms wrapped around me.
he sighed. "never mind"
"no why?" i replied except i was sweating.
i get nervous everytime someone is not telling me the truth. i felt my breath quicken and zach look at me.
"whoa whoa jack are you ok" he said moving his hand to my heartbeat.
he flipped me over as his hands cupped my face.
"is jack ok?" jonah said.
zach stared at me as he whispered softly.
"deep breathes babe. squeeze my hand everytime you exhale"
i closed my eyes and did the same thing he told me to. a tear slid down my cheek as zach wiped it away. the practice he taught me was what the doctors had told us to do after that night with zach. after a few breathes i held zach's hand as my head cuddled in his chest. i let out a sniffle.
"zach?"
that was corbyn's voice.
"y-yeah?" he replied quietly.
"is jack ok?"
he looked back at me.
"just say yes" i mouthed.
he nodded back at him as daniel sat next to me.
"you ok?"
zach looked down at me as i saw the look in his eyes.
"yeah i'm fine. zach helped me" i said moving strands of his hair out of his eyes as i kissed his lips.
"i love you" he whispered as he kissed my hand.
"i love you" i giggled.
but part of me still wanted to know why zach felt like how he was feeling towards me and daniel.