(1920's) III

You yawned, currently bored at waiting for some costumers. It's 9:30 in the morning, you were a little late at opening your cute little shop, and to your dismay, ever since you opened up no other costumer had enter to buy some of your freshly baked goods.

Ting-a-ling~

The door was opened, you shot up from your seat and squinted your eyes to wake yourself up from the boredom you just experienced.

"Oh! W-Welcome back!" You shyly greeted with a blush.

The man from before had came back, the radio host, the one Greg told you about. And not to mention that he special mentioned you on his channel.

The man had approached the counter as you awkwardly stand there. He has the same smile as of from yesterday, but still, he manage to look handsome-

Gah! You shook your thoughts away.

"Mm, Gladly! I would like the black coffee that I ordered from yesterday! And remember darling! No sugar~!" He said, just like before. Reminding you that his coffee shouldn't have a sweet taste.

You nodded, "Is that all?" You asked, currently face palming in your thoughts. Why? Your anxious that this man might just want a black bitter coffee and nothing more.

"Hm. . ." He hummed looking at your baked goods, "Is everything on your menu sweets, my dear?" He asked looking back at you.

"Uh, Well, The cinnamon bun isn't that much sweet!" You enthusiastically said with a half smile, nervous and shy. Why? Because the man in front of you is drop dead gorgeous.

"I'll take one." He said plainly, and blankly.

You nodded and started to do your work.

Alastor had seated as to where he was seated before, a spot where he can perfectly see you working on his coffee. He can see how gracefully and how gentle you work. Alastor has no idea as to why he absent mindedly agreed on buying that cinnamon bun. He doesn't like sweets, but he trusts you all of the sudden when you said it's not that too sweet.

He trusted you that easily, you made him do something that he doesn't even realized that he's doing.

Alastor smirked.

He just met this woman, and just about yesterday, she was inside his thoughts day until to night where he gets his own food.

Clearly, Alastor knows what's going on. And it's too late for him to stop it.

He didn't even shed a single thought about going here on your café, let alone he has work to do. He just went here, order something to reason out why he's here. But in reality, he just wanted to see.

He saw here approaching at his seat, his order at her hand as she gently place them down with a small smile. Alastor could sense the shyness she's giving, and it was quite entertaining to see. Especially when she has that cute blush on her cheeks.

She's so gorgeous. Oh no, not that! Beautiful.

It feels alright for him to feel this way.

"Here your order! Enjoy~" She said with a closed eye smile as she went back to her kitchen to get some work to do as Alastor enjoys the food she prepared for him.

Alastor looked at cinnamon bun. He tried to smell the taste, and he was right. Everything on her menu is sweet, so why did he agreed on ordering that? Maybe it's because. . .

She has the lips of an angel?

He, himself, couldn't tell. But he'd be okay with her messing with him, his feelings. He seems alright about it.

Alastor is a man with no stable feelings, worse he feels no remorse and sympathy for others. He's a man who can give you living hell, and he will shed no mercy even if your beg for your life.

So why? Why all of the sudden? Oh. . .

The woman doesn't even realized that Alastor had him wrapped around her fingers.

And it was just the second that they just met, and it seems that Alastor had grew to be obsessed with her already.

And to be Truth, Alastor knew that he knows this woman from long time ago.

He knows that he knew her back then.

Are we perhaps childhood friends? I couldn't tell. . .

He thought, his smile fading as he remembered about his childhood days. Those day where he met hell, and he wished to never go back.

But he remembers one thing before he blacked out when he was just child. He remembered, that even in the hands of his father, he found light and sanity to that one person that he only grew go love. But he can't remember.

Is it her? Could it be here? It's been. . .

28 years since. . .that memory happened.

•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•

Heeeeyyy! Sorry for the lack of update and for the short chapter that I gave you! But I just hoped you liked it♥

And holy shit! I just left this book with 3 chapters and now it's booking at 400+ views?! YOU GUYS ARE INSANE I LOVE YOU ALL-

UNDER-EDITING

•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•