(2020's) XII

July 17 2020
Friday, 6:00 AM

Oh right, it was really weird of you to wake up this early in the morning. Usually you wake up late and always goes to school late. Why wake early? It broke your record of waking up late. Class usually starts in 8:30. This is weird.

For all your years in highschool, this is the very first that you've woken up early.

You stared at the ceiling of your bedroom without getting up. You're still wrapped up in your fluffy blanket. Though you looked around checking to see if that deer red Demon is in your room, or at the corner of your room just watching you quietly.

But you saw no one.

You sat up from your bed and wipe the sleepiness out of your eyes. There's no point of going back to sleep now. You took a deep breath and stretched.

It was weird. You thought that Alastor would always be by your side even though you sleep, well that would be awesome without him watching you while you sleep. That was kind of a relief, to (Name) anyway, but to the Reader's? Oh how they would love Alastor to watch them in their sleep...

Don't fix that fourthwall. There's a lot coming through. Anywhoot, you decided to got up from your bed. With bare feet, you felt the soft rig under the palms of your feet. It was a classic, and of course, a familiar feeling. You sigh once again.

It was Friday, which means tomorrow you'll have nothing to do but to play video games and eat food without having to feel the sun outside. Sebby would most likely force you to get out of your room by saying that the two of you needed to buy something in the mall. Just for you of course, but on the way there, your Butler would get distracted by cats, girls, fan girls, and of course, buying groceries.

And when that happens, you just go home by yourself, by using the bus as a transportation, and getting home leaving him alone in the mall.

Before you go down stairs, you made sure to do your daily morning routine. Take a bath, a warm bath, and of course all the necessities and stuff.

After an hour and half, or more than an hour and a half, you're done and got yourself a pretty outfit for today's class.

|| Pick Your uniform (Since in the last 8 chapters, I haven't done this sooo, I hope it ain't too late LMAO) || Just pick the one that suits your style, this is the Fanfic world, there's no such things as real life rules. ||