QnA: Answers!

Hello hello! It's been awhile since I wrote anything on this(cringey)book. I've re-read some of the first chapter and damn, ain't it wacky? So, anyway, it took me a reaaaally long time to make this and I know that it's not going to get noticed since this book has been in the dumpster for a really long time. Anyway, I've jumped and now officially a Jojo fan. When you're only suppose to watch Jojo to understand the references and memes but actually got addicted to it.

So anyway, let's start! No more talking! Let's do it!

First set of questions are from; 49742773204d65

: Well, back in 2015, back when I was still a edgy little bitch the first name for Avis was Andy

: Well, back in 2015, back when I was still a edgy little bitch the first name for Avis was Andy. That day, Avix doesn't exist yet. After some time, Avis became the sibling of Bill Cipher(I know, cringe.). Originally, from the start, she is a demon. I got intrigue with everything that Bible related in 2017, took me two years to moved on from GF fandom. That's where I start making "Andy" a real thing. Back in my cringey old(lost) account, I have one book that "Andy" was featured in. And as time goes by, in 2018 that's where I started to built the whole family. Slowly over time, I've researched about some fallen angels, and there, 2018 Avix was made. I was a lonely bitch back then so I decided that Avis would be more sympathetic if she have a twin.

Avis: Yeah, not to mention you have a lot of plots for my story back then-

: Yeah, I was having a hard time building your universe and story. I've come across a lot of fandoms and when I found the one that's fitting(Hazbin) I finally decided that you and your family are going to be the first set of fallen angels.

Avis: Cool. Can't believe my name was originally Andy.

: cringe. I know.

: well, I've been in wattpad for God knows how long? I've exchanged and made so many accounts because my forgetful ass keeps on forgetting the email and password

: well, I've been in wattpad for God knows how long? I've exchanged and made so many accounts because my forgetful ass keeps on forgetting the email and password. But, as to answer your question, I took it from experience and re-think my life choices. Been practicing my writing skills, reading some professional stories so that's why I get the idea of how I should improve my writing skills.