(1920's) O

•~Idk if this Chapter is going to break your heart.~•

||Recommended to be read in dark mode.||

New Orleans, Louisiana
1930

The rain was heavy, more heavier. He stood there not sure of where he was going to go. All of his hard work didn't payed off, the guilt still follows him up to this day.

Back in those rough years, many things had happened...

He cried, he sobbed. His sorrowful cries filled the basement as everything, including those voodoo rituals that he had done seemingly disappeared as the room turns into an empty one.

Husk watch at the door, with Alastor's bloody hands. The first time he ever saw this man so broken.

"Husk! Where is (Name)-" before Rosie could even finish her sentence, Husk had quickly shut her mouth as he covers his large hand onto Rosie's mouth.

She was taken back, and when she looked over Husk's shoulder she saw Alastor weeping on the ground. Screaming, crying, begging for (Name)'s forgiveness.

Both was confused. They looked everywhere for the female, then again if Alastor had killed her then where's her body?

Alastor sobs begin to turn into a maniacal laugh.

"I won't ask for your forgiveness! I've done enough sins for you to sent me to hell! Stop whispering nonsense into my ears!" Alastor shouted at nothing as he looked up at the ceiling, his once normal orbs turn little showing how much insane he is at this time.

Husk and Rosie could only watch.

"(Name) is my everything! Fuck your son Lucifer!" He shouted angrily, his veins popping out at his neck, his grin wicked and his eyes shows insanity.

After screaming at the ceiling, he finally felt exhaustion as he weakly sat himself down fully to the ground. Still, his tears were still brimming down to his face as it falls to the cold ground.

"(Name), dear, please forgive me...Forgive me (Name). Will you forgive me? I know it's painful...I'm really sorry love..." He softly said staring at the ground.

He was done with broadcasting through his radio, and non knew about what happened to him. Non knew what he had done, who he had killed. He's still innocent.

This is all the part of the deal that he had made with the devil. A protection from the meddling eyes of the authorities.

Though to that time when authorities actually broke in inside his household, nothing seems to happen considering Avix suddenly disappear, and every little bit of information people has on that detective is like it's been wiped out of their mind.

Walking through the rainy sidewalk of this town, the last words he heard before he finally loses the one that he loved the most are the words of Death itself.

"6-16-2020..." He mumbled under his breath. It confuses him and yet he didn't forget about it. He knows deep down, it has a meaning...

Two years after her death, Alastor had hoped to see her again. Maybe he'll have to have another devil with another Magne in order to see her again, but...

He doesn't want to do that anymore. And for some odd reason...

He finally figured that he doesn't want to get involved with supernatural beings. It's like, he's doing this because he felt guilty of (Name)'s death, though he didn't stop from killing and eating people.