(1920's) XXX

They made a move. Getting much information that Alastor was not in his Manor at this time of the night.

Avix ordered his team to break in without making any sounds. Find anything that would make any information against Alastor innocence.

"Your Majesty, I thought we're going to catch the mob prince?" Asked the Chief in fear of making the demon angry. Avix looked at him, his sharp canines turn into a grin.

"Change of plans. I was ordered by two of my siblings." He said entering the household as he went through the closed doors without opening it.

The Chief watched and gulped knowing he is still under the same spell from earlier. The rain was beginning to get heavy, and he can the rumbling thunder from the distance.

•❦•❦•❦•

Skkrrruuuuunch-!

The sound of bones being ripped out from the arm of his victims was a relaxing sound to his ears. He smiled and sigh.

All the stress has been released, now he can finally go home right after he finish making this special dish.

Though, something felt wrong.

The sound of his landline telephone snaps him out of his peaceful thoughts. At this time of the night? Who had the guts to call him?

Quickly, he wiped his bloody hands on his white apron, leaving a non removable stain that he'll probably ask Nifty to wash it.

Picking up the phone, "Hello? Alastor speaking?" He asked with grin, hoping it would be something good since he doesn't want to ruin his own relaxing mood.

"Alastor! It's Husk!" Replied from the phone. Husk was whisper shouting. Alastor wonder why...

"It's late my friend! What made you call on such urgent? And why are you whispering?" He asked as he stares at the fire place. It keeps the living room warm since the rain outside is pretty much heavy.

It would be a pain going home considering he doesn't want to get any of his coat wet. They are pretty expensive.

"We're in trouble. Authorities have broken in inside the mansion, and I'm pretty sure they're looking for evidence to turn it against us. Considering (Name) is still here sleeping!" He said in panic.

Alastor's eyes twitched.

Just a way to ruin his newly build up good mood.

"You need to come home and stop them. Especially get (Name) out of here 'cause it's going to messy." Husk said. A dangerous tone lacing in voice.

Husk didn't wait for a reply as he suddenly cut the call.

Alastor breath in deeply, "God punish me for what I deserve." He said not wasting anytime as he went outside, unlacing his apron from his waist, not minding to get his coat in this heavy rain.

Quickly getting in his car, he drove back to his manor in such speed.

"God punish me for what I deserve. God punish me for what I deserve. God punish-" he keeps on and on, it's like chanting it. His hands were shaking, and so is his bottom lip.