(1920's) V

Earlier---

Greg quickly ran towards the shop (Name) owned. He had been worried ever since Avis called him on (Name)'s landline phone, but he's not worried over Avis, he's worried because, (Name) was about to kill someone, 2 for her work to be destroyed.

He reached the shop and did not hesitate to open it, panting, and clearly catching up his breath.

"I came as soon as I heard!" He shouted, panting.

(Name) turned her head towards him, clearly in rage.

Avis on the other hand was already praying, muttering Hail Mary and Our Father.

And there, Greg didn't notice the presence of (Name)'s costumer.

When Avis heard and noticed Greg, she scurried her way to him and hide behind his wide back.

"HELP! OUR BEST FRIEND IS TRYING TO KILL ME WITH HER LEGENDARY BAKING SKILLS!" she shouted, clearly terrified.

I mean, who would've thought? Greg didn't see this side of (Name) ever since high school. But maybe it's because, those were the days that (Name) and Avis departed ways to follow their own career. And now that Avis is back on her presence, he knew that slowly, (Name) is going back on her old ways. And this is just the first step. Avis raging her. . . Accidentally?

"Alright. (Name) calm down. What did Avis do?" Greg asked, attempting to calm the wonderful woman at the counter.

It seemed to work as (Name) dropped her rolling pin, "She destroyed my kitchen! Not only that! She accidentally made a living monster there!" Her voice sounded angry, but Greg can still hear the softness and the gentle sound of her voice.

Greg looked down at Avis. Who was currently looking at the costumer.

"Uh. . .(Name), Your costumer seems to be waiting for his order." Avis pointed out, going back to her serious demeanor. (Name) seemed to notice.

Looking back at Alastor, (Name) completely forgot that she was supposed to get his coffee in time.

In embarrassment, She blushed rosy pink.

"I-Im so sorry Alastor! I-Ill go back to m-making your c-coffee!" She said as she scurried her way back to her working place as she hurriedly make his coffee.

"Wait? Alastor? THE Alastor?" Avis said in surprise.

Alastor seemed to take notice of her flabbergasted expression.

"Yes? That of I am?" He said with a natural smile.

She chuckled, "Who would've thought? A famous man like you having coffee in this cute place! Not only that you have to witness one of my shenanigans." She said with a smirk.

"It's actually quite entertaining to see~! And of course! A famous scientist like you would be here helping a cute little Baker." He said, giving the same smirk she has given him.

They both look so intimidating to look at, at Greg's point of view that is, since he doesn't understand famous people at all. And he's not very glad to see Alastor here, knowing he just special mentioned the girl that he's starting to like.

"Here's your coffee!" (Name) served Alastor his coffee with a smile.

Alastor nodded giving a warm smile back to hers, which only cause for (Name) to blush. She already admitted to her self the first time Alastor has walked in here, he's very attractive.

"Thank you dear." He said.

"Well, Greg, I can already see that (Name) is calm so you should go back to your restoruant. I have some cleaning and infesting to do." Avis said she tied her hair up in to a pony tail, she head inside the kitchen with no hesitation. Greg followed her to where he stopped at the kitchen door.