(2020's) XVI

Charlie was confused by the second she noticed that her business partner, known as Alastor was gone after the day that the radio Demon and her Aunt talked. She wondered what had happened.

She of course, first asked the closest Demon next to Alastor. And it was Husk, but Husk had also no idea of where Alastor could've gone to.

Second, she asked Nifty who just shrugged and, "Maybe he has a business to attend to."

Charlie replied, "Then he should've informed me like he always does." Charlie said as Nifty shrugged once again. And there, she had no choice but to travel away from the hotel and to her Aunt's Kingdom.

Which mean she'll be going down the 8th circle where her Aunt is and her kingdom. And for some reason, These kingdoms that her Aunt and Uncles have a certain theme. For example, her father's theme was all over the place. Royalty at some sort, and almost looked like a modern society.

On the other hand, her uncle Avix had a theme of a Korean Empire. While her Uncle Jiro had the Chinese Empire style, and Her uncle Kevin had the UK theme. It was weird.

What's more weird is that her Aunt Avis' theme is Japanese Taisho Era theme.

Sighing to herself, she ready herself for whats the outcome of coming alone in this part of the circle. The 8th part is the third most horiffic place and Charlie doesn't want to stay here.

The door was opened. It was large and covered with black goey thing that's dripping down. Though what Charlie liked about the door is that it had black and violet butterflies flapping around it.

Two Ronin Samurai eyed the princess suspiciously. And when they smell the strong scent of a Magne, they did not hesitate to let her in. This hell was different from where she is.

Many screams of tortured souls here and there. People running away. A purge was happening. And mostly, the one who are torturing these souls are the same appearance of the Ronin Samurai from the door. To be honest, in Charlie's opinion all the Ronin Samurais here looked the same, and it creeped her out.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Shifting to the side of your bed. You felt the need to wake up, but your eyes wouldn't let you. It's like battling with your mind wether or not you should get up.

There are two reasons. One is that you're too tired to even say back up, and Two, you're just being lazy.

"Lovely?" You heard the familiar voice. From before, but also the same voice you also heard from your dreams. Your eyes quickly shot wide, forgetting for a second that you passed out due to your head being light headed.

You slowly sat yourself up, with tired eyes, you looked at the red head demon who's been watching ever since you passed out.

"Ugh..." You groan as you place a hand on your forehead, "Fuck you." You cursed at him without even looking. It made Alastor chuckle.

The urge was strong. Something was telling him to hold your hand, or just hugged you now right here but...

He's now afraid of touching you again. In fears that you might remember everything, it might trigger the past. What's worse is that he's worried about Lucifer knowing that your very soul was reincarnated.

You looked at him and examine his facial structures as he seems to stare at your cushion for a little long, taking the thought that he's maybe in a deep thought. What the fuck? That's too OC author-!