(2020's) VI

"𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑'𝖘 𝖗𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

-𝕸𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑-

The young girl, the only child of the very first fallen Angel called Lucifer stands completely alone in the middle, surrounded by her own relatives. Though her mother was not present on this meeting.

"Father, if you would just give me a chance..." Charlie said lowly, hoping that in some way, her father would somewhat let her do the thing she wanted to try for so long.

"My dear daughter. Given a chance or not, once you fell down there's no way a sinner could be forgiven by the heavens." Lucifer said with a smile. He sat there, on his seat, staring down at his beautiful daughter that he dearly adore.

Charlie doesn't want to give up nonetheless, "Give me a chance. I'll try to-"

Her little speech was cut off when her father suddenly talked which startled her. His voice was a bit raised, though she couldn't blame him for it.

"Charlotte. This is sixth time in this year that you asked me that. I will not tolerate this kind of topic in our talk, when I said I do not approve. I do not." He coldly said, his once grinning face was turned into a rage, disappointed expression.

Charlie forced back a tear. It's true. It's been the sixth time since she asked for her own Father's approval of her own idea. A hotel where she's going to help those sinners to be forgiven.

In an instinct, Charlie decided not to reply. Because she knows that in the end of this discussion, her father will not agree. Not even in a millennium.

"Charlotte, you are my daughter. A soon to be Queen of all this that I have." Lucifer said as he paused, he then looked on both of his side to see his siblings not daring to jump in to their conversation, "I do not want you ruling Demons to be good. A sinner will always be a sinner. They are given the life to change, and yet they did not used it but still, they commit they're souls to me." Lucifer stopped and stare at his daughter, "And soon you are going to be the one who is going to continue that." He finished.

Charlie stayed quiet. It's hard. It's hard holding back a year knowing that you're infront of your own creator, and mostly in the presence of the powerful creatures in all the nine circles.

But Charlie knows better not to breakdown infront of them.

"I should have known that you are going to become a failure." Lucifer then said with stone cold voice.

Charlie's eyes widened as she look down at her feet. Both of her hands was balled up in a fist, forcing herself not to cry. Even more, her heart felt heavy considering that her own Father finally said it right infront of her face.

Suddenly, someone stand up from their seat, just two seat apart from where Lucifer had seated down.

"I think that would be enough." Its her Aunt Avis, "Charlotte. I think you should go back to your room." She said.

Charlie, still not meeting their eyes nodded and turned her heel to make her leave out of the room. But then stopped when her father talked once more.