(2020's) XXXII

Epilogue

The red hue if the hallway gives a nostalgic vibe, somehow. Many pictures and portrait were hanging on the red wallpaper of the walls. The light was slightly dimmed, but that's nothing new. The household was quiet, but you can hear a faint jazz relaxing music playing in the background. It was bouncing around the walls, and it sounds pleasant. The arch of the windows were big enough for you to see what's outside the household. Unlike what's inside this Mansion, the outside of it wasn't as pleasant as you may think.

Going back to the portraits, we can see that there are few, some were memories in any case they somehow want to feel nostalgic, and some other were people that they came across with. Those were normal sized potrait. But one particular painting of a woman stood very noticeable on all of the others.

The woman on the painting was beautiful. What you can describe as horror and beautiful at the same time. She is wearing an elegant dress, very much fancy. Butterflies that symbolized that this form of her was part of the deal. Holding her head, this wound on her neck symbolized that this is the way she got killed.

This beautiful woman was the wife of the famous, yet one of the most powerful creature in hell. In this circle, he is known by the name of Radio Demon, also known as Alastor.

The Queen of Alastor. The one and only for Alastor. The love of his mortal life. Where he loved to the hell and back.

The Bloody Queen, known as (Name) (Last name).

༻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━༺

Alastor sigh softly as he was once again, in his home. Now he can finally rest on the arms of his own beloved, and charming wife. Though, it did fascinate him how she got that beautiful demon form, then again, he shouldn't ask since her ending up here is a part of the deal.

Without a word, Alastor teleported to where she would always be. The kitchen. Reaching the dinner hall, he quickly went to the main kitchen as to where he'll be expecting to see you and your beautiful sight.

"My love! I am finally home-" Alastor smiled with his eyes closed. Though, when he opened his eyes, he only saw his wife's unfinished baked goods. Alastor scrunch his nose due to the sweet scent of the baked goodies. It was once again chocolates.

With a disgust facial expression, he got out and went out searching for you. His first thought was the gallery hall. You might have been there looking at the photos of your lovely son. Of course, he knows how much you missed the little boy. And in fact, Damian is not a little boy anymore.

Earlier, Alastor did visit his son. Upon visiting and having time with him, he noticed that Damian was in good shape and health. Though, one thing that Alastor was proud of is that Damian did inherit his famous grin. Though the way Damian thinks is mixed between him and his wife, which was even more fascinating.