(1920's) XXVI

Alastor's point of view

It was such an awful timing. Really it does. Once I got home, Rosie quickly informed me that my lovely gal just opened up her shop, and I knew something like this would happen. A little surprise that this detective is doing it early.

Clearly Lucifer did inform me about all his siblings occupations in the living world, and knowing that 2 of his siblings is turning against him, he knew better than to leave them alone for now in the living world.

But once he knew that his little sister was trying to get herself forgiven by befriending my (Name). He knew better than to task me to kill my own girl.

And I don't want to do that.

Avix, the detective gave me a boxy closed eyes smiled.

"Good morning Alastor!" He greeted. I scoff and just looked down at (Name), ignoring his greeting was the best way I could do.

I know his authority had been keeping an eye on me ever since the investigation started. I gave my girl a smile, I already planned this day already and knowing that she just opened her shop it'll be a bother to her if she just closes up again.

"Did you just opened up just now dear?" I asked as I took a seat beside her. I gave Avix a sideways look as he shrugged his shoulder as he continue to eat his breakfast.

I took back my attention to my dear woman, and once she met my gaze she quickly blushed. She's so adorable everytime she does that.

"Yes, I'm sorry I didn't told you earlier...It just came up!" She said sweetly as she gave me a cute smile. It made my heart bump.

This woman is just-she's loveable, one reason why I didn't gave her up to Antoni. Even after he threatened to kill her or anyone that surrounds her. A typically mad man with no self control that is...

"That's quite alright my dear. Though I was really planning something for today, but since you've just opened up your shop, I say why not help you around here for today?" I said while giving her a grin.

Then again she blushes, "Th-That's not needed Al! You're probably going to be busy knowing you have some other stuff to do." She said, nervously yet so adorable.

"I do have some important business to do, but that's not important anymore dear. You're far more important than that job." I said, I tried not to hiss at the word 'job'. I knew that dealing with the devil is soon going to break me officially. But now that I have (Name) on my side? I thought everything was going to be fine.

I was deadly wrong about it...

"Are you sure?" She asked me cutely. Just how adorable can you get dear (Name)?

I just chuckled and nodded, "Of course dear."

[][][][][][]

Third person's view

The detective watch carefully, he's not so sure about the state Alastor is in. He may have been an idiot, but he's fully aware of what Lucifer had plan for this couple. Dear Father, that pride is so-

"So how's the case Mr. Asmodeus?" Alastor's voice startled him as he snapped out of his thoughts. He blinked a couple of times as he took another bite of his food.

"It's actually going smooth!" He said, once again giving a toothy grin. But he knows that Alastor's facade and how the way he acts to him? He's hiding the fact that he hates his presence.

"We finally found who the real culprit is. It's actually not the Butler." He added as his grin faded into a flat smile as he took his attention to his food, "I suggested Ms. (Last name) to move out of the state for the sake of her safety." He said.