(1920's) XIII

||Before we start. I have put this authors note first to let you guys know that this Chapter is long. Maybe to pay off my absence since I was sick,and since I'm being motivated today, I'd just do it!||

||The reason why this is long is because this chapter contains a flashback! And I don't want to squeeze those in with the next chapter because I want it all in one! So you don't have to worry about me focusing on all the OC's in this Chapter ಥ‿ಥcause I know some readers hate it when the OC is being squeeze when the book is literally about the (Name)ಥ‿ಥI've experienced being bullied about itಥ‿ಥ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ||

||Warning! Disclaimers on any familiar monologue that you read on this, I don't own them alright?||

||As always enjoy~||

||UNDER EDITING||

•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•

Yesterday was a mess, for Alastor and the people inside his Manor of course. Ever since Mimzy said those words about you, he knows that he needed to steam off his anger rather than bursting it out on Mimzy. He may be a deranged man, but he's still a gentleman.

But the next time Mimzy does it again, he'll be sure he'll waste no time to read that tongue of hers from her little spoiled mouth.

Alastor came back, with a Cat. A Black and White fur of an American curl breed cat. It was adorable, a semi long hair with piercing yellow eyes with a black slit.

He was humming. He went to the kitchen to get something to eat, maybe a pastry from (Name)'s bakery? He did order or ask Nifty to go fetch him some pastry on that specific Bakery, and he did ask if she's there. Nifty explained that woman looking man was already in place of taking care of the bakery, though it's still owned by his lover.(Ayiiiie lover~)

As he opened the door to his kitchen, while the cat was on his other arm he saw Husk on the counter drinking his bottle of Jack Daniel's.

Husk saw Alastor with a smile. . .and. . .A cat?

Last night~

Husk woke up by the sound of metal clanging together at the long hallways of Alastor's Manor. He himself in curious as to what hazbin(has been) causing that sound.(HAH! I MADE A PUN)

He followed where the source of the sound is and it led him to Alastor's large basement. Husk sigh.

He's messing up with those voodoo rituals again. . .let alone with a "sacrifice".

Husk said in his thoughts as he saw how bloody and deranged Alastor is. He heard him humming like a happy man.

Husk wouldn't want to disturb the deranged man having his time to cut those limbs of. . .a. . .30 years old man.

Husk shuddered. He went back upstairs to you know. . .get some more whiskey and probably forget about those creepy blooded drawings on the ground.

"Was that a fucking pentagram?" Husk said to himself as he reached the kitchen to get some whiskey.

Present~

Alastor looked at Husk.

"Why the fuck are you holding a cat?" Husk asked, Alastor could only chuckle at him with a resting face.

"Why a gift for my lovely woman of course!" He said, smiling a little.

Then Husk remembered last night. He looked Alastor who seemed to be enjoying the cats company.

"You little thing, be good because you'll be my first gift to my lovely (Name)." He talked to the feline, and it meowed back which gained a chuckle from Alastor.