(1920's) XXVII

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS!! 60K HOW DO YOU ALL LOVE THIS BULLCRAP?!
ANYWAYS, A BIG THANK FOR ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORTED THIS BOOK EVEN THOUGH ITS A CLUSTERED FUCK OF A PLOT-But kidding aside, I am really thankful to you guys. 'Cause without you, this book would be nothing and I would be lazy enough to not upload a chapter! But thanks to you guys! As much as I want to say it, I will.

You guys are my motivations so I'm thankful, really.

•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•

His motives

•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•

Even an immortal like him, he's clueless as to why Anthony, a mob prince from Italy suddenly got obsessed over you. He knows that the man is sexually driven with his desires, and he will probably know his next move. Worst of all, Anthony might try to kidnap you and do some stuff that's against your will.

He was...fraustrated. over to the fact that, One, he will have to deal with humans, and Two, he's not really good at keeping promises, and Three, he doesn't know how human emotions work, and four, he has to admit that he also hate working with humans.

He grunted then sigh right after, all this stress and overwhelming feeling is making him hungry. Not for food, but for souls-

•❦•❦•❦•

Two months ago...

He was new at New Orleans, and he was pretty sure that he's not just going to get use to it unlike his older brother who liked to call himself Arackniss, over to the fact that he loves spiders(Idk, is Arackniss a type of spider? Idk, pls don't bash me at the comment section...)

"Fratello, quali sono i nostri affari qui?" He asked, raising a brow on his older brother. Even though Arackniss is the oldest, Anthony was the tallest.(Brother, What's our business here?)

"Anthony, You can speak English, you don't have to talk to me in our native tongue. Father is not here." He said sternly.

Anthony hides his embarrassment in a smirk, "Fine, Fine..." He said, "I'm reaaaally hungry!" He whined.

Arackniss sweat, "You go on your own. I'll meet you at the hotel you fucking douchebag." He hissed and walked away from the tall man.

He knows for the fact that he's older brother hates him, for the reason that he always gets the female, the gals. It wasn't his fault that he's flirty unlike his workaholic brother. He's also jealous that Arackniss always gets to be praised by their father.

But he knows he wasn't good enough in his father's eyes.

Looking out and watching his brother disappear from his sight, he walked around this town to check if there's a nearby restaurant that sells probably some high class food.

Anthony is a Mob after all, and his fancy family etiquette followed him until this day. He also do it because of his deceased mother.

Busy with his thoughts, he didn't even realized that there's someone right infront of him who's also distracted by their own-

And then both bumped into each other.