(1920's) XXVIII

•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•

Stress

•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•
•❦•❦•❦•

He jolted up awake on his desk as he huff, his two long, large horns were now out of his temple, his eyes were red and the pupils were now yellow like a slit. He panted.

He looked at his hands as it turns into a claw and now the skin is burning, but it didn't hurt him. His true black skin shows.

"That...work..." He panted. Now knowing what that Mobs motives for going full on psychopath on the girl. Though using his powers to make things easier cost him his human vessel, though he's not going to take care of it now. It's a little risky considering he's still in his office at the station.

He growled feeling the immense pain on both of his temple. Remembering that both of his horns were out, he actually forgot that it's painful transforming back into a demon whilst being in a Human vessel. He hissed and slump his head back down on his table making a loud thump.

"Mr. Asmodeus?" Someone called out from outside his door.

Oh shit.

He didn't get to react fast enough when the door slams open revealing the chief head of his department.

"Listen, there's a new report-" He stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw a demonic figure seating on Avix's chair, "Oh my God." He breathe out.

Avix groaned and used his powers to lock the door shut from behind the chief.

"W-Who are you?!" He shouted in fear which only fed Avix even more. Avix grin and place his index finger on both of his lips signing 'Quiet'. The chief gulped, he sweats nervously as he watch Avix stand up from his chair.

The man backed up a little bit and stopped when he felt the door bump in on his back. He stares back into Avix's piercing eyes.

Staring into them would be a bad idea considering Avix had the power to manipulate a humans mind especially when their own mind state is weak like his right now. Fear is whats making it weak.

Grinning, Avix's eyes widened a little more to use his demonic powers on the Chief, which worked perfectly.

"There we go. Tell your team to pack up, we're going to catch the culprit." He said with a smirk eyeing down the man who clearly looks like he's under control.

"Right away your Majesty."

•❦•❦•❦•

It was the end of the day and Alastor happily helped you close the shop. It's not what he's actually planning but it made it even better when he actually get to have some alone time with you, considering he always see you smile since you're doing something you love.

Baking and being with him.

Alastor was worried earlier, Knowing that detective could've just said something to you that's going to officially break him.

But no, His (Name) didn't react weirdly after the talk towards him, so he guessed good that the detective didn't bad mouth him while the two of them are talking.