|2|

"So he's hot?" Zayn girlishly asks as we walk into the bar that we visit every Thursday.

"Yes, and he has the greatest body i just wanna-"

"Hey don't tell me that." he groans, blocking his ears from my dirty thoughts.

"It involves whip cream." i quickly say before he could cover his ears.

"Dammit." he laughs, waving over to the bartender for him to come over to us as we take a seat on the stools.

"Hey, guys." a strong Irish accent greets us, "What will you be drinkin'?"

"Two beers." I shout over the music, earning a nod before receiving our drinks.

I hand Zayn his but he looks starstruck. "Zayn, whats up?" I snap him back to earth and he blushes.

"That guy is hot." he gushes, gulping down his beer.

I looked past all the other people to see the guys name tag, Niall it read.

"Niall is his name." i tell him, laughing at his beerstache that laid on top of his lips. He licked it off and stared at Niall.

He bites his lip, "I just wanna nail Niall to the floor and-"

"No." i stop him, gulping down my beer.

The rest of the night was me mentally gushing over my new boss and Zayn probably mind fucking the bartender. a couple of drinks later we got a cab home and went straight to bed.

"Wake me up when its Monday." i call out before plopping on my bed, not even bothering to change.

>>>

I woke up with the worst headache in the world.

"Zayn do we have any, OH MY GOD." I scream as i see Zayn and the bartender making out on the couch.

"Harry." he lazily smiles, "This Niall."

"I know, Zayn." i laugh, "I remember." i pull the raven haired man from the couch and bring him into the kitchen with me quickly before he could say anything else. "Did he spend the night?"

"Yup." he said, popping out the 'p'.

"Oh god, he could have been a serial killer!" I whisper-scream.

"Im not, i promise." Niall calls out, probably hearing me.

"Fine but you better treat my Zayn right." i giggle, patting Zayn on the shoulder before going back to my room.

Since i have a bathroom all to myself, i closed the door behind me and take out my pills from the drawer.

I take anti-depressants, at least once a day. i know its sad but I'm just not a happy person. Zayn found me at my lowest and made me get them and i've actually felt a lot better.

I took my pill with a sigh and went back to sleep, dreaming about my boss.
__________________________

This was just a filler chapter, sorry if it was boring.