|24|

(Harrys pov)

Its been a couple of months since Louis fired me and now we can be in public. We weren't having any problems between the two of us; just that one.

Eleanor.

She still wanted Luke and she was taking Louis to court. She is just wasting her time. She's going to lose.

"Its just to show Luke that she cares about him." Louis always said, rolling his eyes immediately after.

Today we are going to the beach which I'm really happy about because we are bringing Zayn and Niall.

"I'll be there in fifteen." Zayn said over the phone.

"Okay." I smiled as i started packing everything and Louis was putting sunscreen on Luke.

"Why's it sticky?" Luke repeatedly squealed.

"Because it bounces off the suns rays, silly." Louis replied before poking his nose, leaving a little white dot.

The doorbell rang and i quickly answered it. It was Zayn in a black muscle shirt and blue swim trunks with little waves on the sides, and Niall in a white shirt and green trunks that had little trees on them.

"You guys are like adorable." i cooed.

"Zen!" Luke ran up to Zayn and jumped into his arms.

"Hi Luke," Zen, i mean Zayn laughed. He repeatedly kissed his neck, making him giggle loudly. I turned to Louis who was also smiling at them. Zayn would be a good dad some day.

"Lets get going guys." Louis hummed, pushing us all out of the apartment.

We all got into his car, Zayn sitting next to Luke because he wanted to, Niall next to Zayn of course, and me in the front in control of the music with Louis driving.

Today is going to be a good day.

>>

We got to the beach and the three of them ran into the water already. I stayed behind to help Louis unpack.

"Im glad you said that we can come here." i mumbled, kissing his cheek.

"Im glad i have you." he hummed, raising onto his tip toes and kissing my forehead.

"Hey grandpas, hurry up!" I could hear Zayn yelling, causing me to burst out in laughter. "Yeah," Niall agreed.

I removed my shirt and rushed out there with them since they weren't that far. i picked up Luke and spun him around, making the water lightly splashing on him.

"Daddy stop!" he screamed and i stopped. He has never called me Daddy before. My stomach started to flutter as i set him down and he ran over to Zayn.

"Hey Harry, can i ask you something?" Niall asked nervously, walking over to me.

"Yeah, Niall." I met him half way and glanced into his eyes. They had a glow in them, as if this was really serious.

"Since you're Zayn's best friend, i just wanted to know if it would be okay if i asked him to m-marry me." he stuttered, he avoiding my eye contact but that was okay.

I mean they haven't really been together for that long but if they're happy then i'm happy. "If you're asking for my blessing then yes. You two are perfect for each other. He really really likes you, you know." i nudge him and he begins to blush.

We both look at Zayn playing with the small boy, laughing loudly and having a good time. Louis joined us seconds later, splashing me with the cold water.

"Come here!" i shouted as i chased him deeper into the water. He was moving so quickly i couldn't catch up. I jumped and landed on his back, bringing him down under the water with me.

We both surfaced up, laughing loudly. His tattoos were so prominent but they were perfect on him. Mu favorite one would have to be the 'it is what it is' one placed on his chest, its just so right.

"Stop starring weirdo." he chirped, splashing me again, running towards Luke this time.

We all got out after a while, building sand castles and playing a little bit of soccer. Louis is really good.

"You should have went for soccer." i panted as i kicked the ball not so swiftly.

"But then i wouldn't have found you." he smiled as he gracefully returns the kick.

>>

On the drive home we were all tired, us four fell asleep while Louis was driving.

"Wake up," he whispered as be shook me lightly, tugging on my shirt.

I groaned and looked behind me, Niall and Zayn were gone. He probably dropped them off. He held Luke on his waist, his little head resting on the crook of his neck. I grabbed the bag and locked the car, starting my walk towards his apartment.

(Zayn's pov)

After i did my nighty things i flopped down next to Niall on the bed. "Today was a lot of fun" i yawned, cuddling into his back.

"Mhm," he groaned.

"Niall, can we, you know have a kid but later on, you know." The words slipped from my mouth before i could process them.

"I want to but after we are married." he grumbled, gasping from under me when he probably realized that he had just said we were going to get married.

"You plan on marrying me? When?" i jump up. A jolt of excitement going through my body. "You should ask me. Ask me now."

"Zen, wait till tomorrow." he giggled, cuddling into the bed with his eyes still shut. He looked absolutely adorable which made me smile. I punched him lightly on his arm and laid down again.

"Im going to get married," I sang, kissing his back repeatedly as i laughed to myself because I'm going to be married!