|26|

(Harrys pov)

I opened my eyes and saw it was 8:00. I noticed there was a glass of water and a small white pill sitting next to it. i took it and went outside to see Louis and his son making a puzzle.

"Go give Harry a kiss." i hear him whisper towards the smaller boy, making him smile and run up to me, hugging me.

"Im sorry, i was being a meanie." he sincerely said, kissing my cheek as i hug him back.

"Its okay, im fine." I hum, popping out my dimples.

"He told me he saw Eleanor." Louis breaths as he rubs his back and continues making his puzzle.

"I did. She said she wanted him back and that we knew nothing about being a parent." My jaw clenched again as i told him. I don't like that woman.

"Its alright."

We sat there for hours, making puzzles and cookies. I ate all of them but they were good.

Luke went to bed and i was laying with Louis. I had a lot of energy from my nap. I faced the ceiling, thinking of many things.

"Hey, Lou." i nudged him to which he groaned in response.

"Would we ever get married?"

He turned to me, his eyes still closed but a smile on his lips. "If you want." He answered, making me blush slightly. His voice was faint but i still heard him.

My heart was racing. I jumped onto his waist, straddling him and his eyes slowly opened.

"I want to." i arch my back to kiss his lips, feeling him move in sync with mine.

"Then we are going to but I'm tired." he yawned, playfully pushing me off of him before going back to sleep.

I got up, wandering around the apartment. I stopped at Luke's room to see he was wide awake.

"What are you doing up?" I asked as i picked him up, laying him on his little car bed.

"I couldn't fall asleep." He yawns as he rubs his eyes forcefully.

"Lets go to sleep, c'mon."

Since the bed was too small for me i laid on the floor. It was cold but i dealt with it. Within a few minutes he was breathing loudly which signaled that he was asleep.

I was drifting off to sleep when there was a sound of a door opening. I shrugged it off because it was probably Louis looking for me and i slowly drifted off into unconsciousness.

>>

"Harry!" Louis shouted, running over to me. His eyes were wild and his hair was all over the place.

"What, Louis? Whats wrong?" I frantically asked, sitting up and watching him as he paced the room, grabbing crazily at his hair.

"He's gone, Harry!" he cried out, looking towards me to reveal a pair of puffy blue eyes. "Luke is gone!"