|12|

(Louis' pov)

"Hold on a second, Ashton." I breathed, watching as his face dropped as i pull out my phone from my pocket.

"Mr.Tomlinson?" The stern voice quickly asked.

"Yes?" I responded, furrowing my eyebrows because who was calling me? What's going on?

"We have a Harry Styles here at St.Patricks hospital. His friends told me to call you." they informed me.

I rested my elbow on the table as i rubbed at my forehead. "What happened?"

"There was a lot of blood loss due to his self harm, but we have it controlled now." They said, "Please come soon he needs you."

I hung up, letting out a shaky breath. This is all my fault. I knew i should have went to visit him. Fuck.

"Ashton, I'm sorry but i have to go." i breathed, standing up quickly before placing my hand on his shoulder and dashing out of the small diner.

I drove fifteen over the speed limit, passing every car that got in my way. I ran inside the hospital, looking for Zayn or Niall.

"Louis." Zayn calls me, drawing my attention. I hurry over to him with wild eyes because Harry must be close.

"Please tell me he's fine now." i panted, feeling tired due to running straight from my car to here.

"Yes he is. He's sleeping right now. But you could still see him." He replied, causing me to thank him and hurry into his room.

He looked deflated in the hospital bed with his curly hair going in all directions and dark circles around his red eyes.

"Louis," he breathed, holding his arms out for me. I held him tightly against me, crying into his shoulder.

"Why Harry?" i sob, running my hands through his hair. I know it was dumb of me to be crying since he was the one in the hospital bed but he fucking scared me.

"I was just having a crappy day, it went worse than i thought." he softly said, kissing my head and rubbing my back soothingly as he smiled slightly.

"Mr.Tomlinson, may i see you outside?" A nurse asks. i nod, placing a kiss on his cheek before following her outside of his room.

"Has he been taking medication for depression?" She softly asks, looking inside the room to check on Harry.

"Yes ma'am." i sigh. But the bloke doesn't take his pills when he needs to.

"We are going to put him on a stronger dose, and the marks on his thighs prove that he has been self harming for a little while now so he may need to be on watch." She sadly said, looking into my eyes strongly. "Please make sure he gets better, that's my brother in there."

My eyes grow wide as i observe her face, noticing that she looked like harry. She had blonde hair and small dimples.

"Im Gemma." She mumbled, "Harry's older sister."

"Well Gemma I'm Louis and i will do my best to make sure your brother is happy." i grin and place a hand on her shoulder before going back inside to him.

"Well, i just met your sister." i mutter, sitting next to him in the chair to his left.

"She's real sweet." he yawns, rubbing at his eyes with fists that made him look adorable even if he had hospital bracelets surrounding his wrists.

"Let's go to sleep, baby." i hum, sliding into the bed next to him, laying sideways so i would fit.

We slowly feel asleep, the sound of his heart beat being the last thing i heard before going unconscious.