|27|

(Harrys pov)

"He was right next to me." I repeated over and over as Louis talked to the police.

"Mr.Styles?" They called, making me turn my head towards him.

"You were the last to see him." The officer states, looking down while holding onto his manliness as visible tears were threatening to spill.

"Yes sir, i was." i nod. "He was fine when i saw him."

"Do you have any idea who would have taken him?"

"Eleanor Calder." i aggressively said through clenched teeth.

"We will be on that, Sir." he nodded his head, standing up quickly from the chair before leaving the apartment. The officers followed him and it grew silent.

"Louis-"

"Just leave me alone for a little while." He tiredly said, wobbling off to Luke's room and closing the door behind him.

I sighed getting up, going to the cabinet to take my pill. I sighed as i thought about what i was going to do.

I found my way to Zayn's since I always used to go to him when i was going through a problem. I knocked on his door, he quickly answered and the smile that was on his face dropped as he looked into my eyes.

"Harry, whats wrong?" He asked as he stepped aside and let me in. Niall gave me a worried look as well, standing up from his seat on the couch.

"Im fine." i lie, "Something horrible happened."

"What happened?" Niall asks, patting the empty seat next to him. I told them about Luke and how i saw his mom at the park just hours before.

"She or some guy that involves her has him." Zayn sadly said, entwining fingers with Niall.

"Im sorry i came here i just didn't know where to go." I sighed as i rubbed my face with both of my hands. I'm so stressed out.

My phone began to ring, making me fumble to pull it out and i saw it was Louis making me frantically place it next to my ear.

"Hello?" I quickly answer, biting on my lip nervously.

"Harry," Louis says slowly, "They found him."

"Why do you sound sad?" I ask, looking towards Zayn and Niall. Im glad that Luke was found but why does Louis sound so hurt?

"He wasn't conscious, Harry." He croaked. His voice was so broken and soft that it hurt my heart. I barely heard him just the cracks and sobs.

"Where is he?" I ask, resting my elbows on my knees as i rub the space between my eyebrows.

"He's at the hospital right now. Harry, he hit his head on something sharp."

I stood up from my seat quickly, "I will be there soon-" i gasped but froze when i heard him say,  "Harry, no offense but i kind of want to be alone with him. If you don't mind." he sounded so tired, but i agreed.

"I understand, see you later. Love you." i blurted out, covering my mouth as realized what i had just said.

"Love you too." he said, sounding shocked. He hung up shortly after that, leaving me alone with worry.

>>

I woke up from my nap, wobbling out of my old room and into the kitchen.

"Zayn?" I call out, running my hand through my wild hair. My eyes were still heavy but i could find my way towards him through my memory of this apartment.