|25|

(Nialls pov)

The words just slipped from my lips last night. That was probably the worst almost proposal in the world. I was avoiding him so i could figure out how I'm gonna ask him to marry me.

I was doing perfectly fine at hiding from him until he suddenly came out of no where, trapping me in a corner.

"Ask me." He commanded, placing his hands on the walls so i couldn't get out.

I sighed, pulling out the box from my pocket and opening it. His hazel eyes widened as he saw the silver band with one small diamond engraved into it.

"Marry me, you psycho." I chuckled, handing him the box.

"Yes." he giggled, placing it on his shaky finger. He sobbed and his voice was broken as he looked at the band on his finger. He was just so happy.

"You just made me the happiest person in the world, Niall." He cried out before bringing his lips to mine, placing his hands on either side of my face and kissing me deeply.

"Shit now i gotta plan, bye." He gasped before skipping away from me and grabbing his phone to probably call Harry.

(Harrys pov)

Louis and I were in an argument about something; i forgot to be honest. When people are mad at me i just tune them out.

I was in the middle of yelling at him when my phone started to ring, making him roll his eyes and cross his arms forcefully against his chest.

"Hold on." i aggressively said, leaving the room to answer Zayn.

"Hey-"

"Niall just proposed to me!" He screamed, causing me to pull the phone away from my ear as i laughed.

"Im so happy for you!" i happily shout.

"Thank you. Carry on with life now." He hung up shortly after that. Zayn is a weird one...

I went back towards him and he was getting dressed, probably to go to work.

"What are we even fighting about." I giggled as i stood next to him, making eye contact with him in the mirror.

"I don't even remember." he smiled, turning to me before placing a kiss on my lips.

"Well, don't yell at me again or i will beat your ass." He retorted, making me chuckle as i walk away and go straight to the fridge.

"Harry," Luke called out as he came up behind me and hugged my neck, holding onto me as i stand up.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask playfully as i place him on the counter and turn around to face him.

"Watch tv."

"Lets do something productive." I hum, "How about go to the park?" I suggest as i chew on an apple.

"Okay," he chirped, wiggling his fingers to bring him down. I did and went into our room, changing into a pair of jeans and a Ramones shirt.

"Bye, Louis." i sing as i kiss him while he leaves, placing a kiss on Luke's forehead before walking down the hall.

"Lets go." i smile as i grab onto his hand and we both walk down the hall as well.

>>

Luke was playing with a random boy he just met and they were both playing tag while i sat on the bench and watched him. He was giggling as he ran quickly away from him.

I smiled as he ran up to me out of breath, "I'm winning, Daddy." he pants, looking at me with wide sparkling blue eyes.

"Hurry he's coming!" i playfully scream, pointing at the younger lad who was charging towards him. Luke turns quickly before running away.