|10|

I did my usual morning things when i got to work. Greeted everyone, get hit on by Abby but politely turn her down, and talk with Liam.

Liam didn't come in today for some reason so when i got to my office i was startled by someone sitting in my chair.

"Oh my god." i gasp, jumping slightly.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya." his strong accent apologizes.

"You're Ashton right?"

"Yep." he smiles, revealing very large dimples. Larger than mine. He had kind hazel eyes and curly hair running down his forehead that went well with his sun kissed skin. he looked like a teenager, but he was dressed so seriously.

"Well, I'm Harry." i wave, placing my things down on Liam's empty chair. "Did you already get a tour?" I question.

"The nice girl up front told me that you would show me around."

"Okay." i chirp, motioning for him to follow behind me. He trailed behind me as i lead him around, pointing out only the things that i know. I never got a tour so now I'm just guessing.

"And this is Mr.Tomlinson's office." i motion. I almost moaned at the sight. He was bent over his desk, organizing it probably for Ashton.

"Mmm," Ashton smirks as he stared at him.

I suddenly felt jealousy fill me. i clenched my jaw as he licked his lips.

"Okay lets go back and talk to Abby." i rapidly say, tugging on him towards her desk. i never usually want to talk to her but the way he was looking at him sent me on edge. I casually pulled out my phone and sent him a message since i couldn't just go straight forward and talk to him.

To Louis: don't bend over anymore unless I'm behind you.

He answered seconds after,
-Yes Sir :)

I smirked to myself as i slid my phone back into my pocket, joining their conversation. My phone vibrated again moments later, pulling me away from them.

-What is that about? if i may ask...

To Louis: i showed Ashton your office and he was practically drooling over your ass.

-I'm sorry, i wont do that anymore.

To Louis: thank you ;)

"So you saw our boss right?" She asked him causing his mouth to pull into a smirk.

"He has the best ass i have ever seen on a guy." he nonchalantly said, leaning against the counter.

"And the way that he carries himself, i just want to-" she pauses as she sees him standing there with his arms folded. "Hi Mr.Tomlinson." she cringes.

"You just want to what?" He asked as he raised his eyebrows, his tone so serious that it made me slightly scared.

"Nothing, Sir." she sighed, looking at the ground blushing heavily.

"Styles, come to my office." he sternly said, giving me a harsh glance as i followed behind him.

He closed the door behind me and shut the blinds that surrounded the glass doors. i couldn't see outside those doors and they probably couldn't see in. I stood awkwardly next to his desk, waiting for him to come over to me.

"You getting jealous is kinda cute you know." he hums, standing behind me, pushing me slightly forward onto the wood. My front pressed onto it and his hands traveled up and down my legs.

"I just didn't like the way he was looking at you." i softly said, looking over my shoulders so my eyes could scan over his face for any trace of emotion.