|19|

(Louis pov)

"Just sign here Mr.Tomlinson and Luke will be yours." The attorney informs me, sliding the papers over to me. I glanced at harry and Luke playing peek-a-boo; they both looked so happy. I caught myself smiling, shaking it off and signing.

"Thank you." he nodded before leaving.

I ran up to Luke, attacking him onto the bed. He giggled as i tickled him repeatedly.

"Daddy, please stop!" he laughed loudly, Harry joined in, making him scream louder. We pulled away after he said he was going pee, Harry staying with him while i went to go do some work in the living room.

He's very good with him. Within an hour i was more stressed than i was yesterday; which is bad.

"Louis, you seem tense." Harry notes as he walks behind me, feeling carefully at my shoulders.

"Harry, can you give me a massage? I really need it right now." I close my eyes, moving with his hands. Even though i don't want to move from my place on the couch, i would rather be laying down on my bed.

"Sure." he chirps, going a different way since i was going to the room to lay on the bed while he went to the bathroom to return with the bottle of lotion

"Your ass is huge, Louis." harry noted with a laugh as he poked at my bum playfully. Within seconds he was climbing on top of me and sitting on my ass, rolling up my shirt until it was off. He squirted the lotion all over my back, drawing shapes and writing things with the tips of his fingers. He pressed into my back dimples and i let out a moan; his hands are like magic. He used his two thumbs and dragged them up and down my back arch.

The massage lasted for a good half an hour before he stopped probably since i was falling asleep.

"Lets go to bed." he softly said as he tugged on me, covering me with the sheets. i laid still on my stomach due to my skin still feeling slightly sticky and he cuddled into my back which had be going to sleep with a smile on my face.

>>

"Daddy, wake up." Luke whispered into my ear, shaking me slightly.

"What time is it?" I ask, moving my bedhead out of my eyes. With squinted eyes i look around for my clock but stop once he simply says, "5:00,"

"Luke, i don't have to get up for three hours." I grumble, looking at my son. "Why are you up?"

He shrugged his small shoulders and laid onto my back. I sighed as i got up, taking his hand and following him wherever he wanted to go. We went to the kitchen and as soon i was about to sit down at the table he told me that he wanted some hot chocolate which i made just to please him. We stayed up for a little while, playing anything that came to our minds. i was exhausted, but he looked so happy.

"Go sleep and i'll play with him." Harry yawned as he rubbed my shoulder, lightly pushing me towards the room. I left as soon as i heard that and laid down on my stomach with the last thing i heard being their soft giggles.

>>

I groaned loudly as i exited my third meeting of the day. God i want to quit this job.

Luke was passed out in my chair, grabbing tightly on his penguin. I told Abby to come and watch him while i was gone and she managed to do that.

"Mr.Tomlinson?" A soft voice asked from my door way.

"Yes?" I strained. I'm so fucking tired. I had to give at least six speeches today.

"We are waiting for you." He gulped, looking down at the ground before hurrying off.

"Dammit, why can't you all just do this without me?" I seethed under my breath, about to leave my office to go down the hall until i heard a soft voice that was probably Luke.

"Luke, what did you just say?"

"Dammit!" he shouted cheerfully jumped in my seat, throwing his penguin across the room. A large smile was spread on his face and i want to smile back at him but i have to teach him not to speak like that.

"Don't say that do you hear me?" I snapped causing him to simmer down and cower in the seat. "That's a big boy word."

"Yes daddy." he pouted, turning away from me because i yelled at him.

"Im sorry, Luke." i apologize, walking up to him but he puts his little hand up, stopping me. I grunted and hurried into the room because i was probably already later. I texted harry to go watch Luke, he agreed of course. i sighed and turned my attention to the speaker.

(Harrys pov)

"Daddy yelled at me." Luke pouted as i rocked him in my arms.

"What did he say?" i ask, looking at his little face. he looked so much like him. Well yeah he is his son but the resemblance is uncanny.

"He told me not to say a big boy word." he whispered.

"What was the word?"

"Dammit." he giggled and my eyes went wide. I raised him up slightly to be at eye level before saying, "Don't say that, okay." I made sure to say it in a soft tone but on a way that he will get that i'm being serious to which he replied with the shake of his head.