|30: Epilouge|

*Four years later*

(Harrys pov)

"Luke, did you pack your lunch?" I turned and looked at him to see he was sitting at the table playing his DS.

"Dad, I'm nine i don't need to pack lunch. i got this and there's no school today, duh." he groaned as he was swerving in his seat, probably really deep in that game.

"Louis, did you feed Emma?" I call out, he calls back a 'yes' and i sigh.

This is my daily ruetine and i love it. Emma was our three year old and she was adorable.

We found a seragate mother with a fun attitude and that was up for anything. She also kind of looked like louis only in the smile region but thats okay. She was a very nice woman and was completely okay with the fact that we were both nervous. We used my genes to have her.

I have always wanted kids and she looks exactly like me. With short wavy hair, green eyes, ivory skin, and deep dimples.

"Hi, Baby." I coo as i run up to her, pulling her into a hug. She has her crazy little curls in a ponytail and she was in a little pink dress with matching socks.

"Hi, Daddy." She chirped, smiling as i sat down on the colorful mat with her.

"Whatcha doing?" I crossed my legs like her and watched her as she was messing with some building blocks.

"Making a castle, do you want to be the prince?"

"Sure," i smiled, "Prince Harry."

She stood up and went to look for something in her dress up chest, pulling out a crown and placing it on my head.

"Yay." i laughed, adjusting it so it wouldn't fall off. There was a knock at the front door and I'm guessing Louis opened it, suddenly Zayn and Niall's daughter ran up to me.

"Uncle Harry," she hugged me from behind, hanging on the back of my neck.

"Gabby, if you mess up my Daddy's crown I'm not your friend anymore!" Emma yelled, fixing it.

"Im sorry." Gabby pulled away and sat down with us.

"Hey, Ziall," i bellowed to the both of them which made me laugh because i was bored and just put their names together. It sounds much better than Nayn.

"Hey Hazza," Zayn called back.

We all hung out for the day, the kids all playing and the grown ups hanging out.
They left around 9:00 at night since Gabby had to go to school the next day.

"Daddy, can Gabby come over tomorrow?" Emma begged Louis, tugging on his shirt.

"After school she can." He tiredly said. He still worked at the place we met but he was the boss now. He took the position a year after we got married. He has always been tired and stressed after that.

"C'mon, we gotta go to bed." i scoop her up and hang her over my shoulder. She squealed as i skipped to her room. Luke was already sleeping away so i put my finger up to my mouth to shush her.

"Night, Daddy." She said, pulling on my curls.

"Good Night, baby." i kissed her forehead, tucking her into her pink bed.

>>

"You know we haven't had time to ourselves in a while." I sit on Louis' lap, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Too bad I'm tired." He yawned, placing his hands on my hips. His blue eyes looking into mine, and he licked his lips.

"You know you cant fight the feeling." i bit my lip, grinding my hips against his lap.

"Ugh fine," he moaned, picking me up and walking to his room with me still on his waist.

He slammed me down onto the bed and instantly attached his lips to mine, his hands rubbing against my crotch as my fingers tangled into his hair.

He undid my belt and his quickly, throwing the pieces of clothing into a pile. He palmed me through the fabric with one hand as the other was reaching for lube.

"You are so perfect." He gawked as he stared at me. i was a moaning mess.

We both took off our shirts and the only thing left was our boxers. He yanked off mine and stripped out of his, lathering himself up with lube.

He pushed into me without warning, making me take a sharp breath and he paused waiting for me to adjust.

When i said we haven't had time in a while i meant it.

"You okay?" He rested his hands on my hips and waited for my answer.

"Mhm just go," i exhaled, gripping onto his arms as he thrusted quickly.

>>

He laid down next to me, we were both gasping. "Im not tired anymore." he smiled, turning to face me.

"Me either." i giggled, kissing him.

"I love you, Harry." he panted, making me blush and place another kiss on his lips.

"I love you too, Lou."

___________________________

CRAPPY ENDING BUT THANK YOU FOR READING! I love you all! Go check out my other stories!