|13|

(Harrys pov)

The whole week at the hospital was fine since Louis stopped by everyday after work. I talked to Gemma any chance that she got which made me somewhat happier. i wish i hung out with her over different circumstances.

"Im going to miss you, Harry." She exhaled, grabbing my hand and entwining our fingers. Her green eyes looked up at me, sending sadness to my heart since i know that we wont be able to spend time together due to her busy schedule.

"I know, Gem." i sniffled.

I never get to see my sister anymore. Not since she had a kid at a young age and our family pushed her away. It was really messed up because she was only 17 but to them we were just disgraces.

"Harry, you ready to go?" Louis asks me, grabbing my backpack filled with my clothes.

"Mhm," i said before pulling her into a tight bear hug.

>>

"Where are we going?" i asked while eating my ice cream.

"Back to my house." he responded, keeping his eyes on the road as we sped down the highway.

I wonder what his house looks like. It's probably fancy and all serious with black and white colors. I just wanna go inside and go to his bed to probably have sex.

"C'mon." he hummed, putting the car in park and leading me inside his apartment.

He unlocked the door, stepping inside to let me in. I looked around and my guess was right; it was very serious looking.

"It looks so nice exactly what i expected." i mumbled as i looked above me to see a large chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"You like it?" He questioned, sounding surprised. He placed my bag on the couch and followed me as i walked around.

I saw a large desk in a small room; it looked sturdy. I began to bite my lip, turning to him and giving him a look.

His mouth was agape as he caught on, "You haven't even been here for ten minutes and you already want to have sex." he laughed.

I sat down on the clear spot on his desk, motioning to the space between my legs that he quickly took, tangling his hands into my wild hair. I as dying for his touch for the way that it set my body on fire.

"I wanna make you feel good." he murmured, placing his forehead against mine as his minty breath mixed with mine. "Do you want me to make you feel good, Mr.Styles?"

"Oh god, yes." i moan, rubbing my hands against his chest.

He pulled his rolling chair below me, unzipping my pants. I lifted myself up as he slid my pants off, throwing them to the side. His hands traced delicately against my scars, placing soft wet kisses against them.

"Louis." i breathe, my heart fluttering at his motion but i don't want him to focus on those.

He tugged on my boxers, throwing them onto the pile with my pants. i blushed as my hard on sprung up, hitting against my stomach.

He wrapped his hand my length, rubbing his thumb over my already red tip. i propped my hands on the desk, rolling my head back. My chest rose and fell to match along with my deep breaths, humping into his hold.

He pumped me with one hand at a speed that felt so right, his free hand squeezing lightly on my balls. My eyes were closed and the feeling of his finger tips feeling and rolling the saggy skin beneath his finger tips were absolutely amazing.

"Mhm." i hummed in approval, parting my mouth as he licks me softly. My back arched at the sudden wet feeling on my balls, leading me to grip onto the desk harder.

He sucked on the sides of my length, teasing me greatly. he took me into his mouth, deep throating me. my hands tangled into his hair as he swirled his tongue.

I wanted to push down just to be deeper into his hot mouth and the amount that he could take was clearly better than me since he was already at my base, sliding his tongue every so often to graze at my balls.

"Yes," i repeatedly moaned while he bobbed his head. My voice grew from a soft whisper to a loud cry at the swirls of his tongue.

His hands left my thighs and made their way to my throat, choking me slightly. Sputters and broken moans fell from my lips at the pressure of his hands on my skin.

"Fuck," i gasped, tugging on his hair harshly. he hollowed his cheeks around me bringing me closer to my release.

He pulled back making a popping noise, smiling at how i crushed under his touch. he swirled his tongue on my tip once again, flicking the small muscle over my urethra again.

I screamed in pleasure as i let go, shooting onto his shirt without warning. I combed my fingers through my hair, removing the strands from my sweaty forehead.

"God, Louis." i panted, my chest rising and falling through my sweater.

"I'll be right back." he breathed, kissing my forehead before leaving the room.

I looked down at the desk, noticing how it had my nail marks engraved into it making me smile to myself.

"I really like this desk you know!" i called out, giggling.

"Me too!" he shouts, causing me to laugh louder to where it echoed in the apartment.