|5|

The next day i hurried to work because we need to talk about what just happened last night.

"Hey." i huff as i quickly walk past the receptionist. i have forgotten her name to be honest but i don't care at the moment.

I pause outside of his door, probably looking insane by my wild hair and the deep bags under my eyes. i stayed up all night and the time that i actually got some sleep, was straight through my alarm.

I knocked on the door and realized that someone else was in there. maybe i should do this later... too late.

He motioned me inside, looking more serious than he was yesterday.

"Yes, Mr.Styles?" He asked, sounding slightly annoyed. His face read annoyance and his body language looked tense.

"I need to talk to you, Sir." i rapidly said, running my fingers through my hair.

"Obviously someone is here." he motions to the man seated in the white chair, the same one i sat in just a week ago. "Maybe later."

"Im sorry, Sir." i sigh, sounding a little hurt that he makes me feel so small.

As i was walking out i could hear him say happily, "You gotta be mean sometimes to show them they cant just slack around, you know what i mean."

Now I'm just a co-worker when last night i was the only thing he wanted to look at.

Harry stop, you're at work.

Ugh.

"Hey." Liam pats my back, snapping me from my mental banter.

"What's up." i greet him with a fake smile, trying to brush off what just happened.

We talked about other things that we had to do and before i knew it, the day had flashed by. Liam had already gone, while i was alone in my office.

"Mr.Styles." Louis calls me from the doorway. He was resting against the door frame in such a way that made him look like he couldn't have a care in the world.

"Yes Mr.Tomlinson?" I said, holding in as much anger as i could.

"Im sorry about my attitude before, i know we have to talk about last night." he hums as he looks down at the ground, "Maybe over coffee?" His blue eyes raise to look at me and i just melt.

"Yeah, okay just hold on." i mumble.

i just gave into him just like that.
how stupid of me.

>>>

"Taking me out three times this week, thats a record." i joke, taking a sip of my caramel coffee.

"Well you deserve it." he bumps my shoulder with his as we walked down the brick walkway at the park.

"So about last night." i breathe. Lets just get this over with. Pushing it away does not help.

"I didn't hate it." his soft voice fills my ears.

"I didn't either believe me, i just don't know about us." i pull my coat closer to me, it was freezing out here.

"Its all up to you, Harry, i would like to at least try." he pauses, looking into my eyes.

"I want to try." i smile, "But what about at work? If you give me attitude like that again I'm sorry to say but i wont let it go so easily."

"I wont do that to you again, honestly i was just pissed that he was there stopping me from hearing your deep voice." he blushes, bumping his hand against mine.

"I want to hold your hand." i mumble.

"Stupid work rules." he sighs.

"Cant you change them?"

"No, they will think its biased and all that kinda bullshit." he grumbled, taking another sip of his coffee.

I grunted as we walked to his car, finally getting warm again.

>>

"Bye." i smile, copying the same thing as the night before.

He tugs me towards him again, but this time no pause. he pressed his soft lips against mine, moving our mouths in sync. he placed his hand in my hair, making a moan escape my lips.

"Sorry." he giggles, pulling away from me.

"Little tease." i kiss his nose before leaving and going upstairs to my home.

"Zayn I'm hom-" i pause when i hear moaning coming from his room. "Never mind I'm leaving."

I go outside and wait for a good hour until a blushing Niall exits.

"Hello Niall." i say, sounding like a father catching his daughter in the act in this case son.

"Oh. Hey Harry, uh, you didn't hear that did ya?"

"Sorry to say but i did." i pout my lips, hurrying inside. I'm so fucking tired.

"Bye Niall." i call out before closing the door.

"Naughty boy." i swat Zayn as he walks past me. I couldn't help but notice the long scratch marks on his back, almost gagging as i pictured what could have happened.

"Ew." i gag.

"Hey don't say anything i saw you and Mr.Hot-Stuff lip locking downstairs." he laughs as i begin to blush.

"Shut up." i run away into my room, my mind flashing back to his soft lips. a moan escaped my lips again. Dammit Louis and his spell on me.