|21|

I was frozen in my place. I couldn't find myself to move from my spot but Louis was already frantically waving for me to hurry into the room.

"Fuck," Louis muttered, running a hand through his still wet locks. "Just a minute." he called out.

We hurried into his room and he quickly pulled on the clothes he was wearing before, motioning for me to go into the closet which i did fearfully. He waited till i was securely hidden before rushing to the front door, letting the man inside.

"Hello sir." he greets him, "I just got out of the shower. What do you need, sir?"

"I heard from a person at work that you and a co-worker were having relations." The man said sternly. From how loud he was i could tell that he was close causing me to cover my mouth to conceal the sound of my teeth chattering since i was still wet in this freezing closet.

"No sir, that's against the rules." Louis replied.

"Then where would this person get this type of information then, Louis?" Mr. Lee sighed in annoyance.

"I don't know." his soft voice said, trying to hide the nervousness.

"Well if you were, it would need to end because that is highly inappropriate."

Not as inappropriate as that hour shower we just had, i thought.

"Daddy," Luke's faint voice called out, "Wheres Harry?"

Shit.

"Harry is at work, Luke." Louis nervously laughed, "It's time to go to bed, Luke."

"Goodnight, sir." Louis dismissed, closing the front door before hurrying over to me. He opened the door and i stepped out, letting the air out that i didn't know i was holding.

"Hi, harry!" Luke squealed, causing us to quickly shush him. I shook my head as i left them to get dressed in a random shirt and sweats.

"He almost had our butts." i mumbled, letting out a nervous laugh.

"I know." Louis giggles, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Lets go to bed." i yawned, picking up Luke before placing him to lay in the middle of Louis and I because i've noticed that he only peacefully sleeps between us and i'm okay with that.