|23|

(Harrys pov)

I told Louis the next day about Ashton. He looked extremely worried and really in thought.

"Maybe i should just fire you so i could finally be with you in public." he suggested.

"I don't know." I breathed, "I mean yeah i want to be with you in public but i would at least want it to be for a good reason. I don't want you to fire me randomly." i sighed as i was putting on my sweater.

"Do something wrong; make me fire you." he smiled.

"I don't know how to do that, Louis." i giggled.

"Just be a bad boy." He purred as he bit his lip, eyeing my body.

"No quickies." i hummed, waving my finger in his face. He swatted my hand away and pulled me towards him by my hair.

"There can be an exception." he mumbled, before pushing me onto the bed and climbing on top of me.

>>

"Oh god." I whispered as i wobbled into my office. God, my ass is killing me. Louis really needs to easy up in me. But i have other things to worry about. What am i going to do that gets me fired from here?

My eyes scan around the office for some sort of inspiration. Maybe i can spill water all over the sound board? No thats a real asshole move. Knock over the rack of cds? Thats a good idea. But mine, not Liam's. he worked hard on those.

"Liam, this may be my last day working here so i just wanted to tell you, you are a really cool friend to have and i hope we don't lose touch." I smiled, hugging him tightly while he looked surprised.

I sighed and closed the door, explaining it all to him about Louis and I. He seemed to understand, telling me that it was sweet was i was doing even though i would piss him off greatly.

"Watch out for the boss." Abby warned me as i walked to her desk, "he looks really pissed." A small smile rose on my face. Good.

I hurried to my office, waiting five minutes before "accidentally" knocking over my large cd rack. The whole thing smashed onto the ground, pieces of glass going everywhere. Liam and i laughed but i looked up to see an angry Louis.

"My office now." he spat through gritted teeth.

I nodded and followed behind him, pulling out a piece of glass from my arm. i carelessly threw it on the floor and went inside his office.

"I didn't know you were gonna do that." he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I had to make it something that would make you pissed." i mumbled, keeping my gaze to the ground because i had to pretend to be ashamed. I clench my jaw because my arm was actually beginning to hurt. I secretly rub at the stinging spot but he spotted the movement.

"Are you okay?" He asks, still holding a mad expression.

"Yes, just a little cut." I sighed, "so are you going to fire me or what, old man?" He clenched his jaw, closing his eyes and taking in a long breathe.

"You're fired." he calmly says, trying to hide his smile.

"See you later." i smirked, leaving his office with a pep to my step.

"Did it work?" Liam asked as i leaped over the pile of glass.

"Yep, bye Liam." i hug him again.

"Bye lover boy." he called out, making me smile. I didn't bring anything with me because i knew i was going to get fired today, smart huh?

>>

I was chilling in Louis' apartment with Luke, Zayn, and of course Niall.

"Zen," Luke called Zayn as he was messily coloring his book. Zayn sighed, accepting the name and strutted over to him. "Yes?"

"Color with me," Luke giggled, turning the page in his coloring book and handing him a handful of crayons. Zayn agreed with a sweet smile, coloring neatly in the lines while Luke was everywhere.

I was talking with Niall when i heard the door open, making me jump up and hurry over to my tired Louis.

I jumped onto his waist, wrapping my legs around his back and lacing my arms around the back of his neck. I kissed him repeatedly on his lips and his tired smile rising.

"Hi Harry," he giggled, holding onto my thighs. His small hands held tightly onto my large thighs as i squeezed around him. I bite his lip, tugging on it until it made a popping noise against his teeth.

"Hi," i grinned.

"Daddy, Daddy, look at what i drew for you!" Luke screamed as he came running up with both Zayn's and his picture. Louis' face lit up and he leant down with me still in his arms.

"I think yours is better than Zayn's." he whispered, "but don't tell him that."

"Zayn, Daddy said my picture is better than yours!" he shouted as he ran away. He both smiled and he set me down, getting on his tip toes to place a kiss on my forehead.

Zayn and Niall left shortly after that since they had to go if they wanted to make their date. Luke went to sleep so it was just Louis and I.

We were lazily kissing and cuddling on the couch. He gasped as my hand grabbed onto his crotch, wiggling my eyebrows.

"I do have to punish you for breaking those discs." He sternly said while his eyes trailed over my body, biting his lip.
"Ride me." he moaned into my ears, making me blush.

"But-"

"That wasn't a question." he cut me off quickly, placing me on his lap.

I teasingly removed my briefs and pants only to place my hands on his bare chest with a smirk.

He lifted his hips and i slid off the black dress pants along with his briefs that were resting on his hips before throwing them carelessly on the floor.

His hand slid into the couch cushion only to pull out a condom which caused me to furrow my eyebrows but i'm too turned on to question it.

He ripped open the package with his teeth, taking out the condom only to reach behind me and slide it onto his length. He threw the wrapper onto the floor before grabbing a hold of himself and guiding me down his length until his hips were connected with mine.

"Fuck," i moaned as he thrusted slowly. I moved my hips forward and he growled for me to move faster.

I bucked my hips to a beat in my head, riding him quickly with my head thrown back as quiet moans left my lips. My eyes rolled back and my lips spread in pure bliss at the feeling he was giving me.

I sparred a glance towards him to see that he was also watching me with dilated blue eyes. His hands slid from my thighs to slip underneath my shirt only to scratch at my back.

The pleasure was piling up as he thrust every time i took a moment to breathe, my dick was aching as it slapped against my stomach with each push of his hips.
My hand covered my mouth to conceal the high pitched moans escaping my lips.

I was getting close as he wrapped his fingers around my member, jerking me quickly. I hung my head low and my hair was getting in my eyes as my body pushed forward.

I could feel the sweat forming on my back making my shirt cling to my body. My nails scratched at his chest as i forced myself to continue.

I gave in within minutes, letting go with him following suit. We were panting roughly as we got up and hurried into the shower incase Luke woke up and walked in on us.

>>

"Im glad i can be with you now." i lowly murmur as i kiss his forehead lazily as he cuddled into my chest. My fingers ran through his still wet hair as he hummed against my skin.

"Me too." he yawned, going silent after he placed a kiss on my chest before falling asleep.