|8|

"Hey, Abby." i call out, she turns her head and smiles at me. she was on the phone.

I finally took my pills so i feel great. i hurried to my office and start to work on that CD the bald man gave me. i never got his name. aw well.

"Harry, what are you working on?" Liam questions as he comes in, placing his bag on the chair like he does every day.

"This one guy with the side hair gave me this mission or something, i have to make it for all ages. i think I'm doing good though." i reply, handing him the head phones and playing it for him. he nobs his head to the beat and a smile forms on his face.

"That sounds really good!" He grins. i made sure the beat was slow, but not too slow. Also the words were catchy so they never left your head.

"What song is that again?" He asks.

"I think its called Tuesday." i scrunch up my nose trying to remember.

My attention turned to the phone ringing on the wall, telling him a soft 'excuse me' before answering, "Yes?"

"Mr.Styles can you go up to Mr.Tomlinson's office?" Abby asks, sounding official.

"Yeah, sure." i sigh, he's probably going to make me feel small again.

He has to he's the boss stupid.

Shut up.

I knock on the door, going inside when he motions.

"Mr. Styles do you remember Mr.Lee?" Louis said with a serious tone, motioning towards the man that was seated in the chair.

"Yes Sir, i do." i answer, awkwardly standing in the doorway. he points for me to take a seat.

"How is it coming, Harry? May i call you that?" He turns to me.

"Its good, and yes you can i actually like Harry better but i think i am finished." I smile, not at the thought of it being finished but he said 'Coming'. Sorry I'm very immature.

"Do you have it with you?"

"I could go get it, Sir." i spring up from my seat since i'll probably have to go.

"Go get it." louis said very monotone.

I hurried to my office and got it, hurrying back while gasping for air.

"Here." i breathed, placing it in the player.

The song started. The beats sounding just right and the words were stuck in my head even after fifteen minutes.

"That was really good, Harry" he compliments, patting my back. I smile and look at Louis who was already looking at me.

"Well that will be all." Mr.Lee dismisses.

"How was it?" Liam questions as i enter in with a pep to my step.

"Really good." i blush.

>>

"Got the club goin' up." i randomly sing in the middle of the coffee store line.

My phone began to ring, showing Louis' contact. i answered of course.

"Hey." i pay the lady and get my coffee. "Are you still with him?"

"Yes, i told him i was calling my girlfriend." he sighs into the phone, "That song has been stuck in my head all day. Its aggravating."

"On a Tuesday." i giggle.

"No." he laughs, "I miss you."

"I miss you too even though i just saw you like three hours ago."

"It was thirty minutes ago." he chuckled, causing me to blush.

"Still." i gulp down my coffee, forgetting that it was hot and burning my tongue. "Oh shit." I cursed.

"What?" He asked with concern in his voice

"I burnt my tongue." I stick it out of my mouth to let it cool down.

"I can fix that." he seductively purred.

"Oh god I'm having a problem, can you not." i groan, covering up my pants with a napkin.

"Good, well i have to go see Eleanor. I'll see you later." he sighed before hanging up.

Eleanor, that sounds like an old lady name or a witch name.
___________________________

Im sorry Eleanor but I'm Larry AF.

Comment what you think so far please💙

Oh my GOD i cant stop singing Tuesday and i'm editing😫