|20|

(Harrys pov)

Louis came back after an hour and said it was finally time to leave. I brought Luke onto my hip, holding him with one arm and holding onto my bag with the other.

I said fake goodbyes to Luke and went to my car, driving to the coffee shop. i was exhausted. This kid could run miles while i would be panting at the beginning.

As i was walking in i recognized two people; by their hair actually. I squinted slightly to see Ashton and Abby making out quite roughly.

I cleared my throat which caused them to pull away with wide eyes. They both tried to make up excuses with their stuttering voices but i shook them off because i couldn't care less. I grabbed my order of two coffees and left only to be stopped outside by the stumbling two.

"Please don't tell Mr.Tomlinson." They both begged.

"Okay, i wont." i simply said so i could just make the two disappear which is what i got thankfully.

>>

"Hey, guess who i saw sucking face outside of that coffee shop near our job." i childishly said as i sipped on my coffee.

He swallowed the gulp he had in his throat, "I don't like guessing games."

"Prude." I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Anyway, i saw Ashton and Abby." A large smile spread on my face as i thought back to when i saw them.

His blue eyes went wide at that, "really?"

"Yep," i gossiped, looking off to the side while taking another sip of my coffee with my pinky raised. "But its none of our business."

"That twat was trying to get with me when he had the receptionist wrapped around his finger

"That twat was trying to get with me when he had the receptionist wrapped around his finger." Louis shook his head, placing a bag of popcorn into the microwave.

Luke was asleep so we were going to "watch a movie".

I laid down on his bed and started the movie which was The Nightmare Before Christmas. I know its weird and a kids movie but fuck it.

He placed the popcorn in the middle of us and his attention went towards the screen as he began to devour the snack. Within 30 minutes the bowl was empty which caused him to teasingly bring his butter covered fingers into his mouth before turning to me with a smirk on his face. He had so much lust in his eyes that i just wanted to pounce on him.

"Now that my popcorn is done..." his voice trailed off and his eyes raking my body before he deeply said, "Lets fuck."

My mouth curled into a smile as he hovered over me, licking his lips at his thoughts.

He rapidly attached his lips to the right side of my neck since that was the side he was on, his sinful hands tracing lines up my thighs until they were tapping against my crotch where he began to palm me through my jeans.

"Louis, don't tease." I panted as my fingers tangled in his hair. My bottom lip became a victim as i harshly bit on the swollen skin as he anxiously tugged at my pants, bringing down my boxers as well.

His lips pulled away from my neck with a pop and i could already feel my self achingly hard when i heard his shaky breathing as he opened the night table to pull out the bottom of lube while his thumb was teasingly rubbing against my cherry red tip.

We shifted in our place until i was laid out on my back with my legs spread as he stripped of his clothes, his dilated blues focusing only on my gaping hole that was begging to be filled with his cock. I lazily pumped myself as he lubed up member, lining himself up slowly only to push in quickly.

His hands grabbed at my legs to place them on my shoulders, folding me over which allowed him to go deeper than ever. As my legs pushed against my sides each time he thrusted, the pleasure rose. My eyes rolled to the back of my head more times than i could count as i felt him brush against my prostate over and over again.

I covered my mouth as i screamed his name. The only other sound in the room being our skin slapping as he bounced off my waist repeatedly and his groans as he made me his.

"God, Harry." He gasped as he looked down at me, grabbing onto the headboard with such a harsh grip that his knuckles were white.

The bed shook with him and his deep thrusts, the head board slamming against the wall lightly. I could feel myself getting close and by the way that his facial expression was pure bliss that he was close as well. I let out a loud cry into the palm of my hand as i squirted onto my chest, my chest rising and falling quickly to match my breathing.

He continued to pound into me, bucking his hips until he finally pressed harshly into me one last time to release into my abused hole.

He pulled out of me slowly with a sigh, falling down to lay beside me with his hand on his glistening chest as he looked up at the ceiling in a daze. After moments of silence he turned to me with a smile, "Lets go take a shower." he breathed, taking my hand.

During the shower we played around and cleaned ourselves off because we were in a mood. By the time we came out, our fingers were wrinkled but we had precious smiles on our faces.

We both padded out of the bathroom towards the kitchen only to stop in our tracks at the sound of hard knocking at the front door. I turned to Louis with an expectant look but he merely shrugged his shoulders.

"Who is it?" Louis softly asked, tip toeing towards the door.

"Mr.Lee." the stern voice replied, causing my blood to run cold and our eyes to widen as we gave each other worried looks.