|4|

Its been a couple of days since my first day at this place, and its actually not bad at all.

"Morning, Harry." Liam pats my shoulder, startling me a bit.

I had my headphones on, listening to the work that we have been doing these couple of days. I couldn't even pull on a smile as i looked at Liam. Which reminds me. Fuck i forgot to take my pill.

"Hi." i sigh.

"Whats wrong?" He worriedly asks me.

"Nothing I'm just tired." i lie, the effects are already kicking in. yeah i know that was fast, the medication effects me a lot.

I grab my phone and send Zayn a text saying to bring them to which he thankfully responds shortly after.

"Hey guys." Louis hums as he comes in through the doorway, "I know this is really sudden but you guys are going to go to a meeting today."

My eyes widen, why the hell are we going to a meeting?

"I know, its surprising. its a kinda a pop-meeting, lets call it that." he smiles without showing his teeth, but the small wrinkles i like appear.

"Okay, at what time?" Liam asks.

"Kinda now." he smiles now showing his teeth, "I know annoying, right." He was probably smiling so we wouldn't be angry that we were caught off guard like this.

We copy our music onto a disc and follow Louis into a glass room filled with ten people seated at a long wood table.

"Oh god." i breathe. i really need my pill right now. I can already feel the anxiety of these people judging my music in my head. What if they don't like it? Will i get fired? Will Liam get in trouble? Will-

"Harry." Zayn calls me over, handing me a small baggie. "Don't forget again." he whispers before leaving off with Niall.

I thanked him and sat in the seat beside Liam with a small smile. I took it while i faked a yawn and prepared myself for their questions.

>>

The meeting went on for an hour, which i guess ended well since they all clapped for us.

"Great job. Mr.Styles, can i speak with you?" Louis mumbles as he pulls me aside from the people walking out.

I looked down at him, since our height difference. i watched as he licked his lips and combed a hand through his hair, I'm not going to lie that made my pants a little tighter.

"Would you like to go to dinner tonight, to celebrate your first meeting?" He asks while looking into my eyes, making me melt.

"Uh, o-okay." i stutter. My hand going to scratch at the back of my neck so i could have an excuse not to look him in the eye.

"Just come by my office at 5:45." he grins, placing a hand on my shoulder and walking away.

"Oh god." i breathed as i walked inside my little office, Liam giving me a look.

"What?" He laughs.

"Nothing just the weather." i bite my lip, i am a really shitty liar.

>>

It was 5:40 so i just started walking my way to louis's office, five minutes early wont be a problem.

As i was walking to him, a woman stepped out of his office with a smile plastered on her face.

"Eleanor, tell Luke that i love him." Louis said with a serious face.

"Fine, whatever." she grumbled as she chewed loudly on her piece of gum and walked away.

"Hi." i muttered.

"You ready?" He asks, placing a bunch of papers into his bag and walks out the door with me following suit.

"So where are we going?" I ask, putting a small hint of seductiveness into my words.

"To a fancy little resteraunt." He vaguely said as we walk to his car.

We drove there in a comfortable silence, it was broken by me saying how good this place looked. it was beautiful. with fancy lighting and lettering, i kinda feel out of place.

We were seated immediately and the waiter took our order.

"Two waters, please." i spoke, earning a look from louis. "What? i like to be healthy." i joke.

Sitting across from him makes me admire him more. in his black suit and black undershirt, it gives me the urge to just jump over the table and kiss him. Thats what i would want. even if i only knew him for a short time, i feel drawn to him.

"So Mr.Styles-"

"Harry, please call me Harry."

"Harry." he says, sending chills down my spine. "What do you like to do on your free time?"

"I like to listen to music i guess, and hang out with my friend Zayn." I glanced at him as he drinks his water, intently listening to me. "What do you like to do?"

"Sadly, i don't have a lot of free time. i'm always busy." he sighs, "But it keeps my mind preoccupied."

I nod at that, trying to think of a topic of conversation but all i can think about is that woman from earlier.

"Just wondering who's Luke? Sorry that i was eavesdropping i just happened to hear you two."

"Its okay, Luke is my five year old son. and that girl is his mother." He rolls his eyes in annoyed way at just the mentioning of her. He seemed to tense up just by talking about her.

"Is he as cute as you?" I asked, covering my mouth because i just called my boss cute.

His eyes widen and his cheeks grow red, "Yes, he is adorable."

"God, that was so inappropriate." i laugh loudly, earning a few looks from the people around us.

"Its alright." he drank the last bit of his water, he calls the waiter over and tells him to bring us a bottle of wine. "Sorry but a man likes his drinks." he shrugs.

"Well uh, how did you become boss? I mean you look around my age." i start up conversation, waiting for his reply as he sips down his first glass of red wine.

"Im only 29, but my father owned the company and handed it down to me. i know, i sound like a rich little brat but I'm not. it took me a while to get my business up and better than the way he left it." he smiles, probably feeling a bit nostalgic. "This dinner is about you, Harry, tell me about yourself."

"Uh i don't like to drink thats for one." i laugh,"I'm 26 and i don't know what else. I'm kinda a boring person."

"You don't seem that boring." he breathed, accidentally placing his hand on mine but he doesn't remove it. he begins to stroke my hand with his thumb and i almost yell at the waiter for bringing out the food right when things were getting good.

I pulled my hand away shyly, and ate my food. we ate in a comfortable silence, leaving shortly after finishing.

>>

"Thank you for tonight." i say as we pull up to my apartment building.

"You're welcome Mr.Styles." he grins, looking at me up and down.

"Well goodbye." i awkwardly say and unbuckle my seat belt, starting to get out of the car until a hand pulls me back.

He brought my face just inches from his, i could smell the mint gum i gave him escaping his lips.

I looked into his eyes and then down at his lips. I felt so innocent compared to him for some reason, like he was in full control of the moment.

I moved my face closer to him until our lips were just hovering over one another.

"Louis." i breathed, looking into his tempting eyes.

As if he was snapped back to reality, he blinked several times before saying, "Goodnight Harry."

I got out of the car, my legs were wobbling. i mentally slapped myself as he was driving away.

I could have kissed my boss.