|7|

"You should have chose Liam." i said to Louis over the laughter of children. we went to an ice cream shop because I'm in a mood.

"But i wanted you there." he smiles.

"Yeah, but to be honest i cant handle judgement well." Not since my parents practically kicked me out for being gay. I was only seventeen.

"Next time i won't okay, babe?"

I blush at the name and nod crazily, "You know christmas is coming up right?"

"Yes and?"

"Well i would like to meet Luke." i softly say

"I would love for you to meet him." he giggles, eating the last of his ice cream.

"How are we going to, like, do this? Us?" I look down, not wanting to look in his eyes. those beautiful blue eyes.

"Whenever we can meet we will Harry. i want to be with you." he smiles, placing his hand on my knee.

>>

"Zayn, where are my pills?" I screamed at the top of my lungs, i haven't had them in three days because i can't find them.

"I don't know, Harry. My answer is the same everyday." He answered with an attitude.

"You know how they make me act, Zayn." I snap, blocking his view from the tv and placing my hands on my hips.

"Harry, move." he groans, throwing a pillow at me. I dodge it and just leave, going straight to my room.

No one cares, Harry.

Maybe you should just start doing that again.

Zayn wouldn't mind.

Its not like he cared the last time.

"But he got me pills so i couldn't hear you anymore." I softly say to myself. I squeeze my eyes shut as if that would help send them away. It wasn't anyone really. Just myself.

Well I'm back.

"Please stop. leave me alone."

C'mon Harry, just one little cut. It wont hurt you.

"No." i protest.

You know you want to. Remember when your dad said those things about you. All those nasty things, that made you start.

"Please." i cried. My hands clutching at my hair before tugging at the unruly locks.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, making me jump. My eyes shot open and my hands fell from my hair to fall at my sides.

"Thank you." i whispered in relief while wiping off my tears and going to the door.

"Harry, you okay? Im sorry." Zayn apologized as he looked into my red eyes. they were probably puffy.

"Please answer it, i don't feel like it right now." i go back to my room, searching through my drawers to find nothing. With a sigh i went to my desk, going to the small pencil sharpener. A small smile appeared on my face as I popped out the blade with skill and went into my bathroom.

>

"Are you happy now?" I said through my blurry vision, all i saw was red. My throat was raw from crying and my voice was shaky.

Yes.

"Harry, open the door." Zayn growled as he banged on the other side of the door. I washed off my fresh cuts quickly while he knocked and slid down my sleeve.