Save me.

- silver -

Greyson picks me up and rushes through the house to the nearest room, never separating our lips as our bodies cling together. I can hear my phone ringing upstairs on the floor as we pass by them but ignore it. Finally entering what I assume is the guest bedroom Greyson carries me to the bed and tosses me onto the bed gently. He towers above me sucking in his bottom lip spreading my legs wide while his other hand moves over his length groaning deeply.
"Silver this is your last chance to back out. Once I'm inside you I won't be able to stop."
I always thought my first time would be with someone I knew, someone like Zed. I pang of guilt hits me but I push it back for another day. I trust Greyson and even though I hardly know him it doesn't feel that way. My mind is made and I lift my hips scooting closer to him giving him permission.
"I want you Greyson."
I watch as his pupils dilate and his body shudders. He places his arms above my head and kisses me deeply. His thick veiny cock slides over my slick lips and over my clit letting me get used to the idea of him being there. My eyes flutter and I gasp excitedly as he lines himself up to my opening.
"Breath through it love."
He pushes in slowly while looking down at or connected bodies. He moans pausing so I can adjust around him. He looks up at me as his fingers distract me from the pain as they pinch my clit.
"That's not so bad."
I breath out the words as he chuckles.
"Silver I'm not even fully inside you yet."
With those taunting words he thrusts in passing my Hyman and I cry out feeling every bit of him tare through my insides. It fells raw and beautiful but stings like a bitch. Tears slide down my cheeks but the feeling is soon replaced with pleasure beyond my wildest dreams. I look up at him wincing and moaning at the same time.
"Good god baby.. your so fucking tight. Your doing so good love just breath."
So I do. I breathe through it until my body tenses and my legs shake. Hot lava passes through my veins as I thrust up into his hips. He seems surprised by it and begins moving deeper and harder. Our eyes lock on to one another's and he lifts my leg around his hip, angling up to a spot I didn't even know existed.
He grunts and growls leaving love bites down my neck and over my shoulders.
"Grey—son... please!"
I don't know if I'm begging him to let me come or if I'm asking for more. But he seems to know before I do because he smirks and circles his hips hitting that spot again over and over until I scream out and my body falls limp.
"Again!"
I look up at him confused still shaking for my last orgasm.
"Come again, I know you can do it."
In that moment he bites down on my neck and my hole body comes to life again.

The feeling is better then an orgasm it's better then breathing air

The feeling is better then an orgasm it's better then breathing air. Greyson licks his lips erasing any signs of blood. His cock thickens inside me and his eyes shine brightly.
I feel another wave hit me as the next orgasm hits full force. I dig my nails in his back screaming out until my throat goes dry and my voice goes hoarse.

   Greyson comes shortly after calling my name as he rode out his orgasm. He disposes the condom and pulls me close until we fall asleep with our bodies entwined.

* * *

White hair and lavender eyes with gold specs look down at me as a woman sings a lullaby.

Her voice is just as beautiful as her bronze golden skin

Her voice is just as beautiful as her bronze golden skin. The image before me fades and then I see a man with black angle wings wrapping her in his arms, another image passes as blood and clashing swords flash past my line of sight. Screams of agony pierce my ears as a swarm of dark mist appears cutting shards of glass into my skin. I see a boy calling you name reaching out for me and the same woman doing the same, then I'm falling as a screeching scream comes from the black mist and then... darkness.

       I wake up screaming as sweat trickles down my body. New images flash through my mind and I grip my head pulling my hair tightly. My skull feels like it's being broken apart from the inside out.
     "Silver... Silver wake up!"
I push him off me and he lands on the other side of the room cracking the wall with impact. I open my eyes and watch as Greyson jumps up and rushes over before pushing me to the bed holding me down.
     "Calm down love it's just a dream."
His soothing words ease the noises away making my body fall back. I curl into a ball and whimper out sobs until my body is shaking.
    "Shit Silver I've never seen someone have it this bad. Do you need anything?"
     I shake my head as the woman's voice calls to me in my head. I shake my head wishing it to go away.
    The woman's voice is calling me home but I don't have a home.
   "Silver your freaking me out. What did you see?"
I look up and him and wince as I see blood running down his arm. I did that to him? I jump out of Greyson's bed and run to the stairs on weak legs. My body aches and I feel sick to my stomach. I hear my phone ringing again as I rush up the stairs. Grabbing it before entering my room in a panic. I answer the phone in time to hear Zed on the other line.
      "I know you had that dream again so don't play dumb with me. Just sit down and do what I told you to do."
   God he can be so bossy sometimes. I slide down to the floor and put him on speakerphone.
   "It's not real, I'm in control."
I breath in and out and repeat the words until my panic attack subsides.
     Zed has nightmares too sometimes they are worse then mine. He's the only person who was willing to help me learn to cope with it.
     "Zed I think— I think I saw my mother. But then there was this darkness and I was falling..."
     I begin crying into the phone and he groans softly probably wishing he could be here with me.
     "Silver I want you to tell me we're you are. I don't care where it is, I'll sneak in but you need me right now. You always do."
     It's true I can't count the number of times we both woke up from these intense nightmares and snuck off to each other's houses to comfort each other.
      I tell Zed the address and hang up heading for the shower. I don't really feel like waiting for him covered in sweat and smelling like death. I just need to shower real fast and wait for Zed to come save me like he always does.

Hey my beautiful people. I'm sorry I posted this chapter so late I had family troubles. But damn is Silver lucky or what? I mean apart from the bad dreams of course. Hot sex with wolf man and caring best friend I mean come on.. swoon! ❤️ I can't wait for y'all to get a chance to see Zed and Silver in action. Hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it. See you all soon 😘