Save me.

- Zed -

     God she fells perfect on my skin. If she knew what I was would she still want me? She's so tight around me and I know she's not a Virgin because there's no blood. But she feels like it, god I've never felt so alive before. I make love to her filling her so deeply I want every man to know I've been in her. I want to leave a mark that nobody else will.

   She's came so many times, and I want to give her so many more, I love hearing her moan my name and shudder around me

   She's came so many times, and I want to give her so many more, I love hearing her moan my name and shudder around me. I never want to leave this bed or her side but it's inevitable, I can't stay here and I can't be with her while she living in someone else's home. Did I mention I hate silvers foster mom.
   "Zed, I can't.. I can't do it."
I thrust it again and with both hand pulling her ass in deeper I cum inside her soaked pussy. The sheets are wet with evidence of our multiple orgasms and I may be a dirty fucker because I love lying in it.
     "Yes you can Silver. Give me one more come with me!"
   I push her ass cheeks apart and gather my cum that's seeping out of her perfect wet little pussy. When my finger inters her forbidden area her eyes glow brightly. Her lavender eyes shoot open in shock and her mouth performs an 'O' like shape. Her eyes water up and squeeze shut as she cries out a screaming moan and shakes violently above me. The noises coming out of her lips sound like a siren song as she whispers how good it feels, how much she needs me.

We lay side by side spent and covered in sweat

We lay side by side spent and covered in sweat. Silver runs her fingers through my hair and I copy the actions looking at her.
     "That was.. amazing."
She whispers in a breathless voice. I nod smiling at her and softly kiss the tip of her nose.
  "Angle, everything you do is amazing."
I say it and mean every word. She has no idea what she means to me, what she does for me mentally as physically. Without silver I'd be so lost, in her presence and even when she's gone but I know she is still near, the darkness inside me disappears. She is my light in the darkness and she doesn't even know this. It feels wrong not telling her so I open my mouth trying to explain.
     "Silver I need to tell you something."
She looks at me with those loving eyes and I know that what I was going to say dies on my tongue. I mentally kick myself for being such a coward.
  "I-I was just going to say I hope I can see you again and soon."
    She smiles even brighter and cuddles in close making guilt trap itself around my heart for being such a pussy. But if I tell her what she is and she remembers, nothing good would come of it. If she finds out the spirits of pure evil will stop at nothing to do my fathers dirty work.
     "How about we go get ice cream at our spot tomorrow and we can go shopping after. I really need to buy a dress for the party next week. Stormy is throwing me a party early and I wanna look smokin."
She winks and sticks out her tongue giggling. I growl and fake snap at it and she yelps falling back laughing.
   "You can't bite me! If you bite me I'd have to hurt you."
    She playfully shoves my shoulder and he roll my eyes and fight the smile forming on my lips.
     "Hey I should probably go. My mom is probably getting home around now from her date."
   Silver seems shocked and sits up excitedly.
"How is it nobody told me Lilac was dating again? You jerk you used to tell me everything."
    I hold my hands up in mock innocents.
   "I didn't know until I got home."
She groans loudly and points to the window.
   "Go I want every juicy detail. I want to know what she ate, if they kissed, I even want to know if she plans on seeing him again. You better tell me everything you her me."
   She starts throwing my clothes at me and shoving me towards the window in a happy mood.
   "Chill out angle, she's a grown woman and I'm not asking my mom that! Ewww."
    She just glares at me as I get dressed.
"I'll see you tomorrow at swirlys so we can get our ice cream. Don't be late this time."
I nod chuckling before pulling her in my arms and kissing her long and hard.
    "Nope, your not getting out of it that easy I expect all the juicy gossip when I see you tomorrow now go before we end up on that bed again. I swear you fuck like a bunny."
    She sighs and smiles softly blushing.
  "Until then.."
I kiss her one more time before climbing out the window and down the tree. Once I'm at the gigantic pool I turn around at see she's watching me leave with a happy smile on her lips.
   "Fuck I'm in trouble."
I mumble before running out of site into the darkness to get to my truck around the corner.

                                   *      *      *
                                 - Greyson -

       "Dad I can't do it. I won't make Raven my Luna. She's not my mate!"
   I had every intention of fallowing Silver after the nightmare earlier but my father called and halted my plans. Now I'm being told to come home to discuss becoming alpha of the pack. My dad has always had Raven in his line of sight to become future Luna of the pack and arranged us to lead together years ago. Now that I've found my mate I just can't do it.
     "You may not be mates but she is strong and wise. I thought you liked Raven, what changed your mind son."
    I growl pacing the room, I don't want to be talking to my Dad right now. We have been on the phone for hours over this and I just want to check on my mate.
   "Our mate you jackass!"
Jude my wolf says. I roll my eyes and answer my father.
  "Look I'll clear my schedule and come speak to you in person. But this marriage isn't happening."
    I hang up the phone and make my way through the house to find Silver hoping I'm not to late.

      Wtf! Greyson is taken!? Silver you better check your man. Also isn't Zed just the sweetest. 👏 I'll have one more chapter out before I go to bed. Comment below who you like more. Bye loves.😊