Save me.

- Jasmine -

"They won't cross me again. I'll make that pesky skinny bitch pay for taking what's mine. It's time to do what Zed should have done all along. But first I'll make her suffer."
I look at my reflection in the water and smile. Water is mirrors to multiple living forms, and it has memory. You can control life with water, change reflections, and for me it's a way to enter a certain someone's mind. At least being a sleep demon had its perks. Killing Silver should be easy, she's forgotten her lifestyle so she has no idea how to defend herself. But unlike Zed I won't go soft. "First let me see all those depressing memories. This is gunna be so satisfying."

* * *
- Silver -

"No! Silver!!!"
A boy screams for me reaching for my tiny hand sobbing then screaming as the black mist tears him to shreds. His lifeless body is one I know well.
The ghost boy that keeps warning me.
"Not everything is what it seems."
He would repeat the words over and over.

   "Hahaha, your poor older brother couldn't save you. He's just as weak as his sister."

A voice barks out another laugh in my ear as another image comes.

"Look at your sweet little Zed. He's not what you think. In fact he's actually as weak as you. He had one job and that was to kill you. Your sweet friend is Hades son, and I am his true sole mate! You stole him from me and you will pay for it."

"I. Want. To. Wake. Up. Now!"

The voice laughs louder.

 "At least you're "devil son" didn't cheat on you like this

"At least you're "devil son" didn't cheat on you like this. Cant you see the passion in that kiss? You mean nothing to him. Just like you mean nothing to anyone!"
    I see Greyson kissing a woman and the hearing the words "my Luna" in repeat. My chest aches and I can feel the sweat covering my body. Something is wrong. I try to wake up but I'm stuck in this dream. I try to call out to Zed but the words won't come out.

"Poor Silver. Your daddy is dead, your brother is dead. Not to mention your mother is a goddess and still hasn't saved you from this cruel tournament that fallows you. For being the moon goddess's Daughter and having a angel guardian as a father, you sure are weak!"

Images of my foster mom hitting me countless times  and mindlessly belittling me pass through my mind along with every insult from the kids at school. Just when I'm about to give into the darkness a brightness appears and snaps me awake.

   I blink a couple times and see a woman outside Zeds window.
Her lips don't move but I can hear her words clearly.

"Wake him. Trust him Silver he is not what he seems. He needs to take you to god's peek."
What?
"Go now! Your in danger I will speak with you soon my daughter."
  The beautiful woman disappears and I'm left staring at the empty window until her words sink in.
  "Wake him."
"Your in danger."
   I turn in the bed and shake Zed in a panic hoping to god his sleep meds won't end up causing my death.

Holy shit! MOON GODDESS! This is getting crazy. Hope Greyson and Zed can explain themselves. Poor silver is going to need all the support she can get. ‼️‼️⚠️👀

 ‼️‼️⚠️👀