Save me.

-Greyson-

I open her door and the smell of sex hits my nose like a punch to the face. In my line of vision I see Silver waving to Zed as he climbs down the tree outside her window. Fucking hell, why didn't I get off the phone sooner. I feel the little green monster consume me as I stay watching her at the window all bubbly and excited. That was my job, I should be the one making her feel like that not that kid from school.
I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her hair off her shoulder and kiss her neck softly. She jumps startled and squirms nervously.
"How are you feeling love?"
She bites her lip pressing her body deeper into mine. I can feel her heartbeat through her back on my chest.
"Ummm.. I'm fine. Yeah I'm good how about you."
So this was how she wanted to play things. That's completely fine I have better was of making her talk.
"You wouldn't lie to your mate now would you love?"
I tighten my grip run my hand up her rib cage until my hand cups her swollen breasts. My teeth grab hold of her ear and her body tenses.
"No... I- I was.."
She looks around searching the room blushing bright red.
"You've been a very naughty girl Silver, tusk tusk."
I wag my finger smiling sinisterly.
"Do you know what bad girls get?"
She looks at me stunned and I turn her body so she's facing me.

   I pull silvers body into mine and kiss her hoping to erase the other mans memory from her mind, she's mine! I pull off her night shirt and drop it to the side before kicking it across the room

"Greyson I swear I was just—oh my god."
She swallows her words as my long fingers slid past her panties against her clit. Nobody gets away from making me jealous. I look around for something to bind her hands with and settle on a scarf hanging out of one of the boxes near her bed.
"Perfect. Go lie down love. I will have you tell me the truth."
She swallows hard and walks to the bed looking back at me with begging eyes. It's too late for that now, it's time to make her beg with that pretty little mouth of hers. I'll be sure she knows who is better for her.
"Greyson I'm so sorry I was just—"
I climb on the bed glaring at her. I don't want lies, I don't care if she fucked him. I want my mate to be honest with me about it.
I tie her wrists to the headboard and check to see if they are to tight.
    "No lies here love, next time you speak you better be telling me the truth."
    I pull down my jeans and throw them off the bed and look down at her body wondering what I should do first. I can feel the wet puddle beneath my knees and I growl softly. I'll need to be sure to get a new bed after this but first I'm going to replace that puddle with my own.
    I lean forward and kiss her hungrily while twisting her soft pink nipples between my finger and pulling off the rest of her clothing.
    "Do you have any idea what your doing to me?"
I hiss out and tear away my fingers from her breasts to find her drenched pussy. He didn't use a condom. Fucking dick needs his ass kicked. Well if he's not gunna use one neither will I. I tease her aching clit until she's lifting off the bed to escape me but still pushing herself into them for release.
    "Greyson— please."
   My wolf purrs in my ear knowing full well what I'm about to do.
    I push her legs open and tower over her smirking like the devil himself.
    "Stay still love, remember unless it's the truth don't speak."
    I thrust into her closing my eyes as her pussy tightens around me.
   "Mine!"
   Jude growls and I nod softly agreeing.
I thrust into her g-spot until she's tensing below me. Right before she comes I pull out and watch as she lifts her hips like her body can't live without my touch.
    "No!! Greyson..."
I cover her mouth lifting my brow to remind her unless it's the truth don't speak. She seems to understand because she whimpers and lays down trying to close her legs to add pressure on her throbbing clit. I stop her pulling her legs wide open.
    "Tell me the truth and I'll give you what you want baby girl."
     She glares at me and curses under her breath. I let her calm down before rubbing my thick cock over her clit until she's moaning. I slide my tip in her and use my thumb to flick her clit until she's close once again. I pull out and she screams loudly.
      She gives me a look that says she hates me but stays silent.
   "Good girl, your learning."
  She huffs out a few curse words before calming once again.
   "Tell me what you did Silver."
She shakes her head and tries to move away from me. I hold her still and laugh lowly.
     "This is gunna be a long night if you don't tell me love."
I thrust inside her and watch as her eyes fall closed. If teasing her doesn't work maybe after so my orgasms she'll tell me. So that's what I do I make her cum over and over again until she's nearly lost her mind and not once do I let myself give her my orgasm.
     "Tell me Silver, you shouldn't lie to your mate."
She growls out and I thrust into her g-spot a few more times and she comes blurting out the words in a scream.
   "I FUCKED HIM!!!"
I kiss her now and she returns it as tears fall passed her cheeks.
   "I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help it. I just care for him so deeply. I love him Greyson."
   The words slap me across the face but I know it's the truth. I can see it in her eyes as she speaks about him.
    "Do you love him more then you love me?"
She blinks passed the tears and lets out a quite whimper.
    "No.."
I sigh with relief but then she continues.
  "No because I love you both equally."
I growl loudly now and glare at her.
  "Are you sure sweetheart? Because I can show you just how much I can give you."
   Im still inside her so I thrust in to prove my point.
   She nods and it hurts me deeply. I decided I'll make her want me more as time passes. I'll wait as long as I have to to have her heart fully.
     "You didn't cum Greyson. Do you.. do you not want me anymore?"
   I look up at her and shake my head amazed how wrong she is.
   "No love I still want you. God do I still want you but this wasn't about me. You've had enough for one night and I'd really like to just hold you if you still want me to."
Tears fall down her cheeks and I rush you untie her and pull her close and wipe them away.
  "Come on love let's get you to bed."

  AWWW!😊 Silver is lucky to have such an understanding mate. I just hope Zed is as understanding. Hope you enjoyed this chapter this next one is gunna blow your mind.🤯

*************************************************
P.s
  I just want to thank you guys for reading and being so kind hearted. I love the comments you've sent and am so happy to share this book with you. 🥰 goodnight everyone.
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍