Save me.

Two party's. Two memories.

                                - Greyson -

  Is just gotten off break from collage and I had come home to find a party in full swing. Raven had been dancing with her friends and I was watching mesmerized. Maybe she's not my mate yet because we are both still young. What if it's just taking longer. I walk up to her smiling and she squeezes my arms screaming welcome home and telling me how much she's missed me. Levi an old friend of mine started passing me shots and before long Raven and I were dancing like old times.

   It was different this time though I felt

   It was different this time though I felt... closer to her. Maybe even more attracted. People started to fade in the distance as Raven griped the sleeve of my shirt dragging me down the hall to an empty room.
    "Don't you fucking dare! She's not my mate!" Jude yelled in my ear but I ignored him as her arms pushed me against the wall in the empty room.
   She got down on her knees looking up at me begging me for a green light as sweat fell from my forehead down to my brow.
   "It's up to you sweet heart."
Things started moving in slow motion as my belt fell to the floor and she wet her lips. When she looked down at my length she gasped but hid it with a sweet blush. I preferred my women innocent and shy so this was a huge turn on. After teasing my length I finally felt the warmth of her wet mouth and it felt amazing. My wolf growled angrily but my body loved her touch. I battled in my head if I should keep this going or back out now.
    "Fucking idiot!"
Jude hissed making me flinch but Raven moaned over my length and my decision was clear.
"Stand up!"
She did as told, and as soon as she did I attacked her lips starved for more. I needed more, it felt off and wrong, but oh so fucking good.

   Taking her to the bed I laid her down and began shredding off her clothes to get to what was underneath

   Taking her to the bed I laid her down and began shredding off her clothes to get to what was underneath. As wrong as this is she's meant to be my Luna one day so I might as well play the role now.. right?
    With both of us naked and bare I lent down and planted kissed from her ankle to the insides of her thigh loving the feel of her silky smooth skin. I'm leaving again soon so I should leave her with something to remember me by until I come back.
      "Shit.. Greyson!"
She pants as I flick my tongue over her smooth lips glistening with her arousal. The more she moaned the more I felt guilt, I shoved it aside for another time and place. Finally her first orgasm passed and I took that as the perfect distraction to surprise her. I entered her with a quick hard thrust that made her scream, it echoed in the room leaving me feeling powerful and hungry for more. I fucked her like an angry man until she squirted all over me letting it drip to the sheets as we held tightly to one another. I pulled out smirking and looking down at my handy work before licking her dry and repeating my assault.
    "Greyson harder!!"
  So I gave it to her I fucked her half beast half man. Pulling out was my endgame as she crawled over to swallow every last drop of thick cum jetting out of me for what felt like forever.
   "Bend over baby girl were not finished."
I said with a sly grin and kept my promise fucking her every hole until the next morning came.