Save me.

- Atlas -

    Okay I'm no saint, but the way Silver lost control with Greyson sparked jealousy like something far beyond repair. I want her like that, I want to tie her down and be the one to worships those lushes curves, I want to be the one making her scream my name as I tease her body until she is screaming for release. I tried to look away, But where could I go?
    I was trapped in the room watching the one thing I'd rather be doing with my own hands.
As soon as they were finished and got their things. I ran behind them as the opened the door and high tailed it out of there. I need to clear my had after getting the worst case of blue balls of the century.

I need to get cleaned up, it's the one rational thing spinning in my mind. I decide to do it the old fashioned way so I wouldn't get caught. As much as I'd rather clean myself in warm water I know it's not safe to go to the bathing chambers.
I find a rocky ledge far off to the side of the island and shift quickly diving into the clear water. I take my time washing my body letting the cold water calm my body from the images replaying in my mind on a loop. I close my eyes and find myself stroking myself slowly mindlessly.
How the hell did I not notice it? But by the time I do I'm to far gone. Silvers moans whisper through my ears like a distant memory, and her sinful curves call to me like a wishful dream.
"Fuckkk..!"
I hiss the word out laying my forehead against the stone wall breath heavy. She had said my name last night in her sleep, I couldn't help but peek inside her head to see what she was dreaming and the images coming from my beautiful queen left even me breathless. There was something mesmerizing watching her ride me like that, and I use that Image now to finish off calling out her name as hot spurts of thick cum cover my abs and sinking into the clear water. I stroke myself few more times to be sure I've given the memories of silver every last drop before cleaning myself off.

I grab on to the vines hanging from the stone ledge ready to climb up when I hear silvers sweet startled gasp.

I look up into her beautiful lavender eyes and she blushes brightly opening her mouth only to shut it again. She looks around nervously and I smile to myself wondering just how much she's seen?

"Cat got your tongue?"
I chuckle lightly at my inside joke as she just stands frozen.
"I- I know you... your him, the man from my dream."
I grin at her biting my bottom lip.
"Well Amantes regina, I can assure you I'm very real. It's nice to know I'm the man of your dreams though. It really strikes my ego."
Silver blushes ten shades darker and grabs my hand to help me up. The simple touch sends a bolt of electricity through my body and I can tell she feels it too as her eyes slimmer and a small moan passes her Lips.
"Your... Atlas right?"
I nod and look around making sure she's here alone.
"I am, what brings you to my bathing area?"
She looks to her feet smiling softly and I fight the urge to cup her chip to tilt her head back up so I can see her beauty more clearly.
"My- my cats missing."
I smile cheekily and run my hand up the smooth skin of her arm.
"I do hope you find him."
I wink and she searches my eyes like she's trying to figure me out.

"Silver...!!!"

Someone calls her name and she backs away slowly.
"I guess I should get going... I-it's nice meeting you Atlas, be careful out here."
She waves at me turning around to return to her date as she rushes through the trees. I hear the sound of her feet kicking up rocks from the path fading away until I'm left standing alone. I'm more determined then ever to make her mine. She will understand my plans won't she? No matter the reason, plans be forgotten as long as I have her. It's going to take time and I will wait as long as I need to.

😁 Oh well that was interesting. Atlas is slowly becoming a softy. Will he really risk getting caught to be with silver? And most importantly how will Zed react when his father shows himself and tries to win Silvers heart? To be continued...