Save me.

- Silver -

I woke up sore and exhausted. Looking out the window I see the sun is just peeking over the mountains warning me of the day ahead.
     I run my hand over my face and sigh struggling not to scream from the stress from what life provided me with.
    Greyson shifts in the bed softly saying my name in his sleep, and I smile wondering what his dreams about. I'm just about to lean down and kiss his cheek when my stomach does a flutter. I look at my stomach shocked and frozen. It's too soon for the baby to start kicking right?
    My stomach jumps again lightly and I gasp softly being carful not to wake the guys.
    I lift my shaking hand and place it on my stomach in a daze. When I feel the stiffness on my stomach slide down my hand tears slide down my cheeks as the realization hits me. I laugh through my quiet tears and sit up slowly missing Zed that much more.
      "Are you alright love?"
Greyson sits up rubbing his eyes before grabbing my hand and bringing it to his lips.
   "Yeah just couldn't sleep. When should we leave to go get Zed?"
    He smiles at me and nips my finger.
"Well after I have my breakfast should be fine."
   Before I can ask what we were going to be eating I'm being pinned down on the bed with Greyson greedy mouth licking and sucking every inch of skin. Atlas chuckles softly pulling the sheet over his gigantic hard on.

   "I don't think we have time for this, this morning. As much as I love the show, I'd much rather like to make sure my son is alive by the end of the day."
   Atlas stands up and the veins on his thick long length show just how much he is fighting the attraction. I groan as Greyson's tongue flicks my clit and try to fight the hormones rushing through me.

  "You sure? Silver has never tasted better."
Greyson smirks at Atlas before continuing his assault on my sensitive lips.

   "Fuck that's.... you have no idea how bad.. no. We need to get going, get dressed and meet me down stairs."
   Atlas pulls his jeans, keeping eye contact on Greyson's lips as they taste my sweet juices.

   "I love you baby girl. I'll see you when your ready."
Atlas says making my heart larch out of my chest. He leans over me and kissed my lips and looks to Greyson who is dipping his tongue into my sex. Atlas chuckles softly and leans towards him and joins him between my thighs.

   When his tongue slides against Greyson's over my swollen lips I grip the sheets screaming out a blissful cry for more.

    Atlas smirks looking up at me while his fingers spread my folds wider.

  "Well I guess she's already nearly finished. Might as well give her what she's craving."
  Atlas winks and bites my throbbing clit making my mind spin with so many emotions.

    Greyson blinks up at me and joins Atlas as their lips connect and attack my aching sweet spot. When both boys slide their fingers inside I come apart screaming at the top of my lungs as my whole body turns to a puddle of burning  lava.
    "Fuck!!!! DONT. STOP. PLEASE!"

So they don't. Instead they continue on driving my body insane with so many orgasms I lose count.

                           -Greyson-

Silver has been acting off lately and normally I'd have thought it was with all the things happening around us, but i can feel there is something I'm missing.
    I start to think back at what Zed said before he left and try to understand what he meant.
    "Hey silver.."
She tucks the knife safely away on the strap on her thigh and pulls down her skirt to hide it better.
   "Yeah?"
  She seems lost in thought herself and I lift her chin so she's focused on me.

   "Zed said something before he left the other day, and I can't stop thinking about it."
   When I say this her eyes widen slightly. She tucks her lips into her mouth and looks around the room like she's making sure nobody else can hear us.

   "What did he say?"
She says with a nervous voice. I look at her willing her to spit out whatever they are hiding but she just shifts awkwardly in front of me.

   "He said to keep you safe because your life isn't the only one at stake."
  I watch as she breaths out a sigh of relief and turns to grab her bag.

  "Yeah well all of our lives are at stake. I can take care of myself, just make sure you watch your back. I have a bad feeling about today and My gut is never wrong."

   I nod softly still not feeling she's being completely honest but feeling slightly better about what Zed had said.

"Alright let's get out of here. We have to get there before it's too dark or y'all won't be able to see were y'all are going."
I say opening the door for her and watching as her curves sway as she passes me.
When we get to the Jeep she turns to say something but I just can't help but claim her lips. I pin her to the side of the Jeep and breath her in to memorize her scent and the feel of her skin. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to her.

Silver grips the side of the vehicle and lifts her lips to mine tasting me at first before completely giving in

Silver grips the side of the vehicle and lifts her lips to mine tasting me at first before completely giving in. I hide my hands under her skirt and run my hands over her thigh belt loving how she's always prepared. She's going to make an amazing Luna when we get out of this thing together. Our hands explore each other in the deep sensual kiss until Atlas clears his throat and starts the Jeep gesturing for us to get in.
    "Let's go love. The sooner we save your boyfriend the sooner I get to mark you as my Luna in front of my pack."
    That's when it hits me. When was silvers birthday again?
"Hey Silver... when did you say your birthday was again?"
She smiles at me as she buckled her seatbelt.

"It's tomorrow actually but don't worry I don't want or need anything."

We start to drive and I smirk thinking about the one thing I could do for her to make her happy. I tuck my ring deeper in my pocket and pat it safely. I keep it with me at all times in case the perfect moment comes along. I just hope she says yes.

"Turn left up there we are almost there. We should stop about ten minutes away from the clearing so they don't hear us coming."

   The both nod agreeing to the plan as I give silvers hand a tight squeeze to assure her everything will be fine. It had to be.

☺️Awwww! Greyson is so sweet to Silver. Next chapter is the end of book one so keep reading.📖 🥰