Save me.

-Greyson-

    How do I begin to tell Silver about my arrangement back home without losing her. I can't wake her up and be like, "oh hey love, just thought you should know. I'm actually engaged to another woman but she not my mate, and my father won't listen so I need to go speak to him in person."
  Yeah that wouldn't sit well and she would probably throw me into another wall.
    I rub my still sore shoulder from the rough impact Silver made while throwing me across the room.       Silver may be small but she's hell of a lot stronger then half the wolfs in our pack. I still can't get that glow in her eyes out of my head.

Maybe she's a wolf? No I've never seen a wolf like her before, something's not right and while I'm gone I'm going to figure out what that was about

Maybe she's a wolf? No I've never seen a wolf like her before, something's not right and while I'm gone I'm going to figure out what that was about. I sit in bed watching her sleep while tracing all the bite marks and hickeys I've left to warn that other guy who she was with after he left. Apparently they are meeting later and as much as I hate it Silver needs a place to stay until I get back from the pack house.  I'd take her with me but, my mate or not if they thought for a second she was human, she'd be deader then a fish in a frying pan. She can't be human though right? I mean I can feel her energy coming off her, she's definitely something, but what?
   Last night I'd asked her if she had a friend she could stay with for a few days while I left and of course her only answer was that pretty boy from her school. She calls him a "friend" but I saw the way he looked at her when he was sneaking out window in my house.
     Anger boils in my blood but I find myself distracted from Silver when she finally wakes up.
     "Morning."
She whispers in a sweet yawn, she stretches wide and blinks taking my half dressed body licking her lips.
"Morning love I have breakfast made downstairs. I... wouldn't eat it though. I'm not the best cook. I gave the staff the week off so your gunna have to suffer."
    She smiles breathing a laugh through her nose.
"I should probably get my things packed. Are you sure you have to go? I could make you want to stay."
   Silver says while lifting the blanket and teasing my eyes by caressing the sheets over skin slowly.
   I growl climbing between her legs laying my chin on her chest and love the feeling I get when her lips kiss my forehead sweetly.

 "No I can't stay, there's— well I have things very important to take care of then when I get back you better bet that sweet little ass of yours I'm marking you as my mate

"No I can't stay, there's— well I have things very important to take care of then when I get back you better bet that sweet little ass of yours I'm marking you as my mate."
    She laughs flipping us over so she's one top now.
Her Angelic smile making me understand zeds use of the nickname.
   "Fine and I'm guessing staying here was not an option?"
    I smile at her and shake my head.
  "No. I don't trust my house staff around you after that boy ogled over you at dinner. So unless I'm home with you, you need to stay with a friend until I mark you as my mate. After your my mate you can come with me anywhere you like."
    What I'm really thinking is I just want to get rid of Raven and fix things with the pack and come home to grab silver and go back to the pack that way we can lead together. But first i need to know what she is.
    "Fine I'll text Zed after some breakfast and tell him to get ready for ice cream."
  I know that look. I invented that look, the look that says "be jealous so I can get my way." Yeah sorry love not working.
    "Okay sounds good but I warned you about the food, just so you know."
    I lift my arms exaggerating a shrug. "Enjoy."
She rolls her eyes and swats my ass as I make my way to the shower.

                               *         *         *
                                  - Silver -

   I'm more confused then ever. I went from guys never noticing me and being picked on at school for "being the kid who killed her family." To having two super hot alpha males fighting over me. Last night has me sore and achy all over and for my first time being multiple times I was hurting like a bitch.
      I pick up a burnt pancake? I assume that's what it is and take a bite spitting it out into my hand.
"Ughh!"
Yeah there's eggshells and I assume salt in it. I make a mental note to teach Greyson how to cook pancakes later and settle on throwing out the food he attempted to make still smiling. It's still sweet he went through all this trouble but I decided to make him my famous French toast and maple bacon recipe.

When I'm finished I put it on a hot plate to make sure it stays warm so when he comes down it will be waiting for him

When I'm finished I put it on a hot plate to make sure it stays warm so when he comes down it will be waiting for him. I send out a text asking Zed if it's alright for me to stay over a few days while Greyson goes to see his family. He text back seconds later with a thumbs up and a kissy face. I smile to myself when I jump a mile high at the sound of a woman's voice.
      "My son never could cook. I'm glad your here to feed him. That boy tries but lord he can't boil water without burning it."
     I yelp loudly startled and confused.
I look around and when Alice, Greyson's mom appears I put my hand to my chest and catch my breathing.
     "You look startled dear. Maybe you should grab a glass of water."
   I blush and shake my head.
  "Well at least now that my son has finally found his mate I can move on."
    I frown and nod at her but catch the smirk on her face.
     "Why are you smiling like that?"
I ask. She shrugs and sits down in the chair across from me.
   "Just excited I guess. I might stick around until you all figure things out. I could be a type of spirit guide."
    This woman is all kinds of energetic and cheery. I like it but it's annoying this early in the morning.
    "So... I take it you know who your mother is now? Or have you just seen her in that horrible dream last night?"
    God this woman is nosy. I roll my eyes and cut up oranges to make some fresh squeezed juice.
    "No I don't even know if it was truly her and do you mind not spying on us. Also don't start saying you can't help it and it's because your a ghost. I've known ghosts my whole life so I know that's all bullshit."
    She looks at me and laughs.
"Fair point. Well I hope you find out soon."
She looks like she wants to say more but looks over and sees her son walk in with a towel wrapped around his sculpted waist. His hard abs in the day light make my mouth water and I suck in a deep breath as he grins and pulls the towel off showing me he's very ready for another round.
      I snap out of it and blush brightly looking over to Alice but she's disappeared.
    "I thought we could have a quick bite to eat before breakfast."
  He says with a smirk stalking over to me like a man with a plan. I smile ready to give him the best going away gift yet... me, I'm going to give him every fucking inch of my body and hope he's thinking of me while he's gone so he comes back ready to do it all over again. I lick my lips and feel his hand slip in my shorts and his body pin me against the counter top. I suck on his freshly showered skin and groan.
    "Mhmm great... because I'm starving!"

Yay! So Greyson is going back to the pack house and Silver is going to stay with Zed for a few days. I think it's cute how Greyson wants to mark her body with love bites Because he's territorial and jealous. P.s
    Nothing can go wrong now right... 😏