Save me.

- Atlas -

      "Now... let's play a game."
I saw the words with so much promise and I can see the moment Silvers eyes process my words. My beautiful queen smirks at me like playing games is what brings out her fiery side.

The door opens and Greyson peeks inside noticing silvers sexy kitten grin as she practically purrs in my ear. I smile at him having a great idea.
"Greyson would you please come in and close the door."
He swallows and looks at Silver who is now licking her lips watching my pulsing vein in my neck like it's her biggest weakness.
"Sure... I was just coming to tell Silver know her mom can't make it today."
He closes the door and walks in trying hard not to show his growing jealousy. He stares anywhere but at silvers embrace in my arms and his jaw tenses as she moans softly in a trance still watching my neck like a starved animal.
"Why is she acting like that? What did you do to her?"
His eye fill with rage and I give him a stern look.
"She's fighting it. Her body wants to claim my soul so hers can be conjoined with mine."
I look at Silver who's blinking up at me with begging eyes.
"Well that's not healthy! Make it stop. She's not like this. She's a good person not some crazed vampire!"
I smirk at him wishing I could explain so he could understand the craving for the blood of your souls bound mate.
"I can't make it go away, and it has nothing to do with being a vampire... although I'm surprised you don't even know she is part of every supernatural being. She is a moon goddess boy! Where do you think the supernatural came from?"
I scowl at him and take a few breaths as he nearly insulted her. The moon goddess had given this world each of her gifts to form each supernatural being so why would he feel the need to shame her kind no mater if it was vampire or not. God werewolf's could be annoying sometimes.
"Atlas.."
I look down at silver who is sweating lightly and her eyes change form into something I've never seen before.
"Why did you want me in here?"
Finally Greyson says something worth my time and I lean down to kiss silver on her lips softly before turning to him.
"I want you to share her with me. I'm an open minded man and as much as I'd like to ravage her body alone.. I know she would be pleased to have the men her soul is bound to work together."
I shudder but when I see the look in her eyes it feels worth it.
"Is this what she wants?"
He speaks to me but is looking at Silver. Silver smirks up at me and bites her lip. Fuck I should really get her to stop doing that before I do something I regret.
"Greyson.. I want it."
Silver says finally looking over at him with a bright red blush.

                                    - Silver -

Greyson walks over to my back side and moves my hair of my shoulder and teases his heated breath up my neck before pulling my ear between his teeth.
"You want us both.. do you have any idea how badly I want to bend you over and spank your ass until you scream my name. Do you know what sharing you will do to me? My wolf won't be happy and I won't have control of what I do to you."
His word send shivers down to my toes and my throat feels even more dry then before. All I can think about is biting into Atlas's neck and drinking him in while Greyson pounds into me from behind.
"Yesss... I need it!"
I gasp as Atlas pushes Greyson into the sofa. He then looks at me with a smirk as he puts his belt around my wrists and leads me to Greyson who is pulling off his boxers with a low growling sound leaving his throat.
"Just remember love... my wolf won't be happy."
With that last warning Atlas helps me to my knees and Greyson's hands reach for me. He lowers my head to his growing length and I twirl my tongue over his crown before spitting on his shaft. My mouth envelopes him and something inside me explodes with a new appreciation for these men. They are giving me what I want even if it's against there customs. I swallow him deeply moaning and he cursed thrusting into my mouth and pulls at my hair with just enough force to bring pleasure and pain.