Save me.

⚠️⚠️Not edited yet.⚠️⚠️

1 week later.
******************
- Zed -

It's been a week since I heard silver and her mom talking about the possibility of a baby. I heard my name a few time but I also heard Greyson's. I was just walking back to grab my phone when I heard them.

Flashback.

"Honey your pregnant."
Selene had said sounding pleased.
"Mom that's not possible I'm on the pill."
I heard her mothers soft laughter carry to the door, and I thought to myself how wrong it was listening in like this but this was crazy shit, I could be a dad!
"Silver it doesn't work that way for our kind. If you want to take a test that's fine but you needed to know so if you get into danger.."
Selene trails off and I hear Silver start breathing quickly. I can feel her emotions and right now all I want to do is rush to her side and tell her we can figure it out.
"Don't say anything until your ready Silver. Now let's get to work on that magic of yours. How do you feel about a hair coloring spell?"
Silver nervously laughs. I turn around and walk away not wanting to get caught listening in to there conversation.

End of flashback.

Today I was going to take her out so we could look for shells and hopefully spend some time together. I've been patiently waiting while she's been working on her lessons with her mother but is silver really willing to wipe out a whole species? How was she going to bring the ones we lost back?

I walk into the room silver has been renovating in her spare time. The way Silver carefully stroked the pain brush on the wall amazes me.
"Silver?.."
She doesn't answer so I say her name again.
"Silver..?"
When she doesn't answer I grab a paint brush from each of the tins on the far corner and smoosh them into her face.
"What the hell!"
She turns to look at me pulling out her earbuds.

She stares at me for a few seconds and I look around knowing what's coming

She stares at me for a few seconds and I look around knowing what's coming... revenge.
She jumps up smiling flinging her brush at me as paint soaks my shirt.
"Hahaha, next time I'll—"
I pick her up and dip my brush in more paint braking out an all out paint war. She squeals as paint covers her coat and lands in her hair.
"Zed I'm gunna kill you for that!"
She giggles harder and slips from my arms pinning me to the floor. She tries to smear blue paint in my hair but slips forcing her hips into mine.
   Suddenly this isn't a game anymore and our laughter dies down.
     "Shower now!"
   I swallow thickly after hearing the words come out of her mouth. I love it when she's bossy and I love it even more when she's covered in paint.