Save me.

- Atlas -

The dark portal pushes us out into what assume is the gates to Limbo. I curse as my body is slammed against the cold medal gate and silver lands gracefully on her feet.
"Damn it!"
I pull out my broken cellphone and shake out my jacket pocket groaning with annoyance.
"Did we make it?"
Silver says as I look around through the dark gates and see thick fog covering the path.

   "Did we make it?"Silver says as I look around through the dark gates and see thick fog covering the path

"Yeah we definitely made it. What the hell was that anyway? How did you open the portal?"
Silver shrugs like it was a normal everyday thing to open the gates to another portal.
I push the gates and shake them trying to make them budge and come up empty handed.
"They won't open. Maybe we should get back and form a plan."
Silver giggles uncontrollably pushing me away from the gate.
"I got this satin, why don't you just guard my back."
As she says this screams can be heard in the fog behind us and I turn quickly digging my heels in the damp ground. I won't let anything harm my angel queen.
"It's open let's go."
It's open? How and the hell did... I couldn't make it budge, and I had even tried to melt the medal and ended up coming short. How did silver manage to open the damn gate?
"How did you open it?"
Her eyes search me as she bites those plump pink lips.
"I just touched it. Come on we don't have time. The longer Zeds in here he will have more of a chance of being trapped for good. I'll explain later. Let's go."
What the hell did silver see when that demon showed up in our hotel?

Moving through the fog silver stomps me covering my mouth as the ground starts shifting.
"Don't move!"
She hisses at me as what I assumed were broken tree stumps started moving. Hands started ripping through the ground making her jump slightly.
"Run!"
She grabs my hand and turns to start running. The gargling growls get closer as something or someone starts sprinting towards us.
"Silver do you trust me?"
She swallows and nods frantically.
"With my life."
She smiles at me as I pull her to a stop and my wings rip through my jacket. The zombie looking creature reaches for us just as I thrust my wings carrying us into the sky.
"That was close. Next time warn me before shit starts crawling out of the ground towards us."
She smiles sarcastically and smacks my chest.
"As sweet as that is..."
She says rolling her eyes.
"You do like very sexy wearing your wings like this."
Her lips suck on my neck making me groan and causes my flight to become unsteady. When her teeth graze over my shoulder I curse under my breath and pull her tighter against my body.
"Silver... if you don't stop I'm going to drop you."
I say it with warning. Feeling my body betray me as my length thickens against her center.
"Fine, I can see the building anyway. We need to land."
She huffs out the words with a pouty face as I dive down landing softly on the creaking steps. The wind goes still and two girls on a swing playing with marbles and a spoon look at us smiling sweetly. When the twins see silver they shiver and scoot away.
One of the marbles start rolling towards us and I pick it up filling the slippery wetness.
"What. The. Fuck? It a fucking eyeball."
Now that the words have left my mouth I notice the blood covering their yellow and blue dresses.
"Do you wanna play?"
The girls say smiling softly but the black veins around their eyes shows we should get the hell out of here.
Silver surprises me by pulling out a an I pod and a box full of beads and string.
"Here, y'all two seem to be needing these more then me."
The girls eyes seem shocked and they reach for the items confused and intrigued. Silver turns on the iPod and puts the earbuds in each of the girls ears as they smile brightly and clap together.
"Here this is a charger for the iPod and the box should give y'all plenty of choices to make beautiful bracelets."
The girl's smile one last time giggling as they ran in the opposite direction. The one holding the box turns to get one last look and I watch as her black eyes change into a beautiful light green.
"Thank you."
The little girl says and skips off searching for her sister.