Save me.

- Silver -

     "So you bite huh? Don't remember you biting me when we played 7 minutes in heaven. Angel you wouldn't be holding out on me now would you?"
    His voice is laced with a warning but it's the kind that tells you something very good is coming.
    "I can show you."
Zed smirks and spanks my ass chuckling.
    "Why don't we find the showers in here and I'll clean you up. After that I'm all yours, as long as you promise to keep your end of the deal."
    He winks and leans in to peck my lips short and sweet before gathering our clothes and soaps. Yet again another trip where I was the one prepared while he just mindlessly through clothes and random objects in.
      "Well are you coming?"
He lifts his brow smiling like he caught me checking him out. I rolled my eyes at him knowing that's exactly what I was doing but he doesn't need to know that. We searched the large temple house for hours both finding one shower or bath tub. I was close to giving up when Zed opened a large golden double door.

The only modern room in this building happening to have a bathing room made entirely of stone walls and fresh plants

The only modern room in this building happening to have a bathing room made entirely of stone walls and fresh plants. The metal bars made it look similar to a pool and honestly I'd have thought it was if it weren't for the fact it had a sign that said bathing room. Zed flick the water and smiles up at me like he was forming a wild plan. While he added flowers and put our soaps on the middle island type laying area I continued to look around.
      The ceiling was made of stone and...water? I blinked a couple times to make sure I was seeing things right. Sure enough there was a barrier of clear water give you a glimpse of the sky above. Although it was light in the room the moon was out and I looked at it wondering if the moon really was the portal to my mothers world.
     "Can you turn down the lights a bit it's a little bright in here."
     Zed pulls off his last piece of clothing and my jaw drops to the floor. He just grinned at me like he knew something I didn't and it made me feel even more on edge.
"It's over there."
I turn and turn the mob and love the warm glow that fallows.
"Now get in."
Oh momma I'm in trouble. Never in my life have I felt my body react to orders the way I do when he gives them. But I don't find it fair that I'm the only one blushing. I channel my inner sex kitten and feel off my shirt slowly letting him look at me as it slide past my full breasts. I shimmy out of my short taking my time at look up to see him swallowing hard. His eyes drank in my every move with each pieced clothing until finally I was naked before his eyes.
"Come her."
He says with a stern voice that send chills up my neck and down my back. I step into the warm water being carefully not to slip and fall on my face. Yeah that would kill the mood.
When I'm a whisperer away from his body I lean forward acting like I'm going in for a kiss which he tries to connect when I dodge him grabbing the soap.
I laugh when I see his face puckered up then morph into confusion. He opens his eyes and glares at me after seeing what I'd done.
"Your a bad little angel aren't you. Teasing me like that knowing damn well you put on that show to gage a reaction from me."
He smirks and grabs the bottle squirting it into him palm before massaging it into my shoulders.
"I can be bad when I want."
I wink and stop short from smirking as his thick long member caresses the inside of my thigh.
"Oh Shit."
I blush turning a whole new shade of red as deep need consumes my body. He bites his bottom lip running his soapy hands down to my chest to squeeze them tightly.
"Not so brave now, are you."
He licks his lips and moves his skilled fingers down my body making my moan softly as he loosens my tense muscles. When his hand dips in between my legs I gasp jumping forward holding onto his hard chest for dear life.
"Your very dirty hear angel, I should really thoroughly clean here."
I moan and grind my hips into his long soapy fingers when suddenly he pulls back right before I can finish.
Fuck not this again!
"Don't worry baby girl, I'll take care of you."
His hands are placed on my shoulder and the other in my hair is he pushes my into the water to rinse me. But when I'm coming back up he stops me.
"Clean me."
I squint at him confused before his eyes fall to his thickly veiny cock. It looks painfully hard and I lick my lips willing to do anything to relieve him. I stick out my tongue and slowly lick his sack up his shaft looking up at him while doing so.
He groans letting his eyes flutter shut only to open and reveal glowing fire amber eyes. I open my mouth wide twirling my tongue over him as his teeth grow in size. I feel my sex clench tight as my clit throbs from the sight. When his jaw tenses he pulls me up and kisses me like a man who's lost control.

 When his jaw tenses he pulls me up and kisses me like a man who's lost control

I can feel energy coursing through my body like white hot fire. Everything is more real in this moment and I have a strange urge to bite him.
Bite him?
Like he could read my thoughts Zed's sharp teeth sink into my neck groaning loudly as intensity like nothing I've ever imagined possible sweeps over me.
My gums grow sore as my jaw opens and connects to his nape. The feeling of his blood in my mouth is like the feeling you get catching fire flies on a summer night. It feels like home. The taste is like something out of this world and I can't even describe the hunger in builds deep in my body. Suddenly it's like we are fighting to get as close as possible. I can feel a bussing heat hit my skin but I can't stop. It feels like my soul is melting into his. He brakes awak first only long enough to pick me up and wrap my legs around his waist.
"Your so fucking beautiful angel."
His voice sounds so sure and thick with passion I lift my teeth licking them clean only to kiss him trying to pour words I can't find into it. I can see the glowing smoke around us in purple in gold colors as it dances around the room fuzing together.
What the hell is happening?
I feel him enter me with one hard thrust and everything changes. Sparks fly around the room and I can't seem to get close enough to him. I can feel everything more vividly it's like my sight before was milky and now I can see.
"I love you angel, I always have."
I moan louder as he begins gripping my hips and thrusting in me with hard precise movements.
"I love you too."
The smoke around us swirls around like a beautiful storm before hitting us with full force. I orgasm clinching his length so hard I fear it will hurt him. Hi digs his nail in my skin as large amounts of cum pour into my folds filling me full.
"Now your truly mine."
He whispers in my ear as the last of the glowing smoke enters our bodies.

😏 Oh shit! Okay so that was super hot and very crazy. Wonder what that smoke was...🤭 find out in the next chapter. Bye loves.♥️