Save me.

- Greyson -

    Atlas ended up calling me telling me about silvers little fainting spell and I gave them the address to the hotel. They showed up with an extra face, but I was just happy to see they were alive.
  "Zed your back."
I go to give him a playful punch on the shoulder only for it to fall through his body.
   "Not yet. I still need to find my body."
He frowns and tries to touch silvers cheek but pulls back looking angry at himself.
     "Well come in and hurry the ice is almost out. Atlas can you go get some more? I was expecting Zed to come back solid but I'm glad you didn't. Jessie... Ughh no Jasmine has your body being possessed by that black smoke shit."
  I stop talking as Atlas growls picking up the nearly empty ice bucket. He leaves saying something about minions going rouge as Zed and the woman stand there looking helpless.
   "I'll be back, I'm just going to grab some warm towels for silver."

  I walk to the bathroom quickly and leave the door cracked open slightly to peek inside the hotel room.

  "So you aren't single? You never mentioned you were dating anyone."
   The woman says as Zed watches silvers chest rise and fall slowly. I've never seen Zed look so hopeless before and even if he and I aren't that close it still hurts me to see him this way.

"Ivory it's complicated. I can't tell you everything now, but she is my soul bound mate. That's why I need to go find my body before it's too late. I can already feel my body losing control. If I wait any longer I may stay like this forever."

    Ivory huffs and bites her lip looking away.
"I'll come with you. That way when you take your body back I can keep tabs and report back to these guys."

  Zed chuckles and smiles at Ivory just as silvers body begins to move slightly.
      I grabs some towels from the warmer and walk into the room and set them on the bed.

"Zed.. it's okay, I know your worried about her. She's in good hands, and we will be at the clearing tomorrow to come get you back. I think Ivory is right. Having extra eyes never hurt, and I'll be sure to let silver know that you love her. But you need to go now."
   I say the words with so much empathy that even Ivory looks sympathetically at the two of us. Zed nods swallowing thickly before grabbing Ivory's hand and walking towards the door. He turns back and looks at silver.

   "Make sure she's safe, There's more then one life at stake here. I'll see you all tomorrow then..?"

  I nod back and can't help but feel like he had a double meaning in his words. He walks out with a heavy sigh and his head hung low.

Silver stirs in the bed again and shoots straight up eyes wide open searching her surroundings.
"Where the fuck are we? Where is Zed and Atlas!!"
She yells at me growling loudly.
I explain everything slowly while she makes faces through the whole explication.

"So Atlas is getting ice and Zed is going to find his body? I didn't even know that he wasn't all there? What is happening right now..."
She grips her hair and looks up groaning.
"I missed you, you know. I don't know how much longer I can take being so torn between you all. It's not fair to any of you."
Silver says with a low whisper.

" I know love, come here."
I pull her into my arms and hold her tightly to my chest as we lay on the bed.
"How do I know if it's truly mate bounds? What if y'all only want me because of my magic?"
I stop her from continuing by kissing her so softly she gasps drinking in the warmth from my lips. I taste the salty tears as the fall down to our lips wondering if they are hers or mine.
    "Don't you ever say that again love. You are more then my mate.... Let's me show you."
I pick silver up and push my thickness against her aching core while she pulls away from the kiss.
     "No... you three always use sex to distract me. I think it's my turn to switch roles. I want to see if this is true feelings, and not just some  magic pull for us together."
    What does she mean by that? Have I not shown her how much I care for her, how much I need her?