Save me.

- Greyson -

   The moon goddess said she'd be back later today. I had started walking silver to our secret date plans when she started freaking out about her cat.
   "Who care that cat is not as innocent as you think. He was clawing at me me last night then he woke me up and actually laughed at me!"
    Silver giggles at me and I blush feeling like I've lost my mind over that stupid black cat.
   "Oh stop, Killian is a sweetheart."
I look at her smirking and raised my eyebrow with a questioning look.
   "You names your cat after your last name? Wow and I thought naming my wolf Jude was conceded because it's the name I wanted growing up."
    Silver glares at me warning to stop while I'm ahead and I clear my throat quickly.
    "Alright let's find Killian then."
She nods pointing to the right.
   "Alright let's spot up you go that way and I'll go left. Call to me if you find him please. He's a good listener.."
    That fucking cat. I swear that little shit has silver wrapped around his finger.
    "Did I mention I hate cats?"
She punches my arm and I rub it wincing.
   "Damn love, you punch like a man."
Yep I said the wrong thing again because she scoffs and runs off to her part of the island.

I searched all over for that annoying black ball of fur and instead found a black snake. For a second I thought about picking it up and telling silver it's a better pet then that evil cat but think twice.
     Raven wouldn't get a cat, She hates cats
  I call out for silver hoping she found her new pet so we can continue our date like I'd planned. I really want to get to know her better and it's getting harder and harder as things started being thrown at us from every direction.
     I remember when Raven told me if we ever got a pet it would be a fish or something because she didn't want the animal to harm our children.
    I smile at the memories as silver blushes brightly seeing me. Did she know what I was thinking? If so I'm definitely in deep shit. I need to let my past go, Silver is my future.
   "Did you find what you were looking for?"
She nods then her eyes widen before changing the direction.
     "No umm I- I'm sure we can find him later."
Shit she's bright read in the face and she looks worried.
    "We can keep looking if your that worried about that black panther of a cat."
      She smirks at me and kisses my cheek.
"No I'm fine let's just go exploring. But let's go this way."
    What is she hiding? I look behind her and step forward and she grabs my arm pulling me back.
   "Wait.."
I shrug her off and fallow her path ready to see what has her so flustered. Was it zed?
     As the path ends I look around and nobody is around. I hear a loud meowing noise and growl.
    "Hey Silver I found your cat!"

I hear her footsteps grow faster behind me and she picks up the fury creature and squeezes him to her chest kissing his nose with so much love I fight not to roll my eyes

       We head to the house to put the grumpy cat in the room.
    "Okay now let's go."
I take silver down the to sandy beach and pick Silver up throwing her over my shoulder. I hear her squeal with a laugh as I run towards the water.