2. Can't Forget You

"Boss, which club should I reserve for tomorrow?"

"What?" Lu Fei looked at his secretary with empty eyes.

"For Mr. Watanabe, didn't he say he wanted to experience Chinese clubbing before he returns to Japan?"

Lu Fei rubbed his eyes, he already forgot about that.

"Shall I reserve for the City Nightclub? It is very fam-"

"No!" Lu Fei interrupted her, "the previous one, let's go there again."

"As you say," she said with a frown. Based on the other night, she thought her boss would never go to that club again.

After his secretary left his office, Lu Fei grumbled by himself as he had no idea why he wanted to go to the same club again. Ten days passed after that night in the club but he still had been thinking about that weird waiter.

I am still angry, that's why I can't forget him, he mumbled, if he apologizes, I will forget him immediately.

Still, he couldn't help but get excited to see the waiter again.

***

"You Chinese really know how to enjoy," Mr. Watanabe said with a very pleased expression on his face.

They were sitting at the VIP table in BabyFace Club. Yes, it was where Zhao Yu Lin was working.

"I am glad you like it," Lu Fei said while looking around to see the silver-haired waiter.

After 10 minutes of looking, Lu Fei finally saw him at the other side of the club. Gluing his eyes on him, Lu Fei watched Yu Lin walking around the tables, serving the drinks and snacks, and collecting the empty glasses while trying his best not to touch anyone. For a while, he was handling everything perfectly but as the club got more and more crowded each hour and people were getting more and more drunk, it got harder for Yu Lin to avoid.

As a result, it got harder for Lu Fei to watch now pale-faced Yu Lin. Lu Fei made a sign to call the waiter.

"I want this silver-haired waiter to serve our table only," Lu Fei said, pointing at Yu Lin.

The waiter gave a weird look to Lu Fei but did what he said. A few minutes later, Yu Lin appeared in the VIP section.

"You asked for me?" he asked Lu Fei as he looked like the boss.

Lu Fei nodded while staring at Yu Lin with an intensive gaze, making the younger nervous. "What do you want me to bring?" Yu Lin asked while fighting with himself not to run away from that crazy guy.

"You don't remember me?"

"No," Yu Lin answered immediately, "did we meet?"

Lu Fei hissed, "you are kind of rude, you know that, right?"

"..."

"I saved you from that bastard but you don't even remember me!"

"..." Yu Lin tried to remember but... "Aha!"

"Remember now?"

"Yes," Yu Lin replied with a matter-of-fact tone, "thank you. Now what do you want to order?"

Lu Fei's eyes widened, "that's all?"

"I thanked you, what else?"

"Wow, you are really something!"

***

Indeed, he was really something as Heaven knows why, Lu Fei couldn't stop himself going to BabyFace every night to see Yu Lin.

Indeed, Yu Lin was an eye-candy; he was quite tall and his body was very slender. His skin was very smooth and pale, so his big black eyes and gray hair gave him a mysterious aura. Although he was only doing his job, Lu Fei never fed up with watching him with a strange desire in his heart.

Every night except Tuesday as Yu Lin wasn't working on Tuesdays, Lu Fei sat for hours in the VIP section without drinking anything but water and watched Yu Lin doing his job. When the club got crowded, he called Yu Lin to serve only to the VIP section.

All the waiters and the boss knew that Lu Fei had a crush on Yu Lin except Yu Lin who was still uncannily unaware of Lu Fei's interest.

"What can I bring for you?" Yu Lin asked professionally without looking at Lu Fei.

"I have been coming here for two weeks now, but you still don't know what I drink, is that so?" Lu Fei felt heartbroken as Yu Lin had no interest in him.

"Sir, if you don't like drinking or dancing, why are you coming here every night?"

Seriously asking that question? Lu Fei was appalled. "You are either really talented at acting or very naive," Lu Fei murmured.

"Ha?"

"Nothing, just bring my water," he felt like going home as the younger one upset him but he needed to stay one more hour until his shift was over.

Yu Lin brought two bottles of beer and a few plates of snacks, and placed them in front of Lu Fei, "these are from the house as a token of appreciation for the last time. As we are even now, you have no reason to come here to drink water."

His boss rubbed his eyes with disappointment, witnessing what Yu Lin did, "this boy is hopeless," he said and the waiter next to him nodded wholeheartedly.